The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2420
Keep B man out of there. Schalla will rip Smith and Waugh to bits. Brian Habana for Man of the game.

Its going to go off at Loftus!
Ullrich takes a full year to digest all those bratwursts and puddings he digested at christmas, so only time will tell if he's in good condition for the mountains. He has got a good team behind hime with Vino, Kloden etc, although Disco are undoubtedly the favourites given the depth and quality of their team (Hincapie, Rubiera, Savoldelli) and their performances so far.
Reply 2422
"I do NOT intend to lose my last Tour." -Lance Armstrong
and he probably won't!
Have you all bet in vbookie for this? I did a little spread betting before the race started not knowing LA was in such sublime form.
LA is always in form in july! might have a flutter!
Reply 2426
Let me start this up again seeing as Murray has just won his first round in staright sets against Carraz at the Hall of Fame Championships. Should he get through to the quarters, he might face Rusedski.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4646201.stm
Reply 2427
Wow, what a U-turn! It seems like Gerrard wants to stay now, and will probably stay at Liverpool.
Reply 2428
"People want to know what I'm 'on.' What am I on!? I'm on my bike six hours a day, seven days a week, what are YOU on?" -LA

Must have offered him more money :wink:
He's not leeeeaving, He's not leeeeaving, He's not leeaving anymoooooore! Heeee's not leeeaving anymore.

Hah - silly boy.
yayayay Gerrard's staying!!!
Nope! He's picked up his 100,000 a week and signed it! There's some insider knowledge about the other club I reckon that has forced him to stay...
Reply 2434
Carra must have beat him up last nite.

Or they promised some big signings.

Or chelsea rejected him.

But still i wanted us to sell...get aimar and ballack.
ROFL attention seeking idiot ! I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his mind again.
i wonder how much respect hes lost from the fans.

you dont say your leaving and get away with it usually.
Moscow, New York and Madrid are out - DOWN TO PARIS OR LONDON!

Decision HAS BEEN MADE.
Seabiscuit
Moscow, New York and Madrid are out - DOWN TO PARIS OR LONDON!

Decision HAS BEEN MADE.

When will we officially find out?
12:45pm BST which is an hour away!

Latest