Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    LOL :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    increased TAXES!!!! :mad:
    But be pleased that at least our 'ickle island has got something to host. I think its good and I pay a blooming lot in tax.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its to increase his value =o
    Not that I think that

ReputationRep:
    Oh London will definitely win... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sub)
    I was just reading this article on FC United of Manchester, I reckon its a pretty good idea (im not a man U fan by the way, arsenal all the way) and I quite like the notion of a grassroots support club. But im not sure as to the success of this venture. What do you think, will FCUM EVER challenge Man United?
    Lol, I wonder if they'd let me play for them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I guessed right. Woo! Do I get a prize now or something?

ReputationRep:
    K we've got the Olympics, next stop World Cup 2018!

ReputationRep:
    gnrhrhr!

Leave him be, yous. *glares*

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard for England captain! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    K we've got the Olympics, next stop World Cup 2018!
    I do hope so!! How cool would that be??!!

See, mikey knows where it's at!

ReputationRep:
    He's obviously drunk! :rolleyes:

(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    He's obviously drunk! :rolleyes:
    Who, Gerrard? He probably needs a few stiff drinks after the week he's had.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Who, Gerrard? He probably needs a few stiff drinks after the week he's had.

No silly Mikey!! :rolleyes:

No silly Mikey!! :rolleyes:
    Notice the ... and Mikey's not silly! :eek:

Anything interesting going on at the Bridge?

ReputationRep:
    Notice the ... and Mikey's not silly! :eek:

Anything interesting going on at the Bridge?
    Oh don't please. I am feeling a slightly drunk. Nah just watching Chelsea Tv and nothing doing as far as they are concerned.

Oh don't please. I am feeling a slightly drunk. Nah just watching Chelsea Tv and nothing doing as far as they are concerned.
    Oh well, you'll live. :p:

And as long as Chelsea are keeping their filthy mits off of Gerrard, I'm happy!

ReputationRep:
    couple of points...

There hasn't been record season ticket sales, thats spin from the club, they've been sending out numerous letters asking people why they havent renewed, have released loads of lmtbs in efforts to get numbers up,etc.

FC United won't wither away when MUFC start to be successful or buy some players, because 1)they most likely won't be successful and buy some players 2)its not to do with United being unsuccessful, its do to with Glazer taking over the club, forcing it into 500m debt, etc, and also because higher league football now is completely driven by money and greed. It is corrupt and has lost what is important about football. FC United is the fans club, it is a model on how a football club should be run.

I also expect it to go up leagues (not to the premiership) quite quickly, especially since players have dropped 5 divisions to play for us.

Its already been a great success, considering we now have a team, a ground, a badge, an elected board, a kit, numerous friendlies and have been accepted into the league, all in a couple of monthes.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, you'll live. :p:

And as long as Chelsea are keeping their filthy mits off of Gerrard, I'm happy!
    Well personally I dont want them to have him. Don't like him, he's a minger! LOL.
    Seriously he won't leave 'pool, I think he has been holding out for a better contract and who would balme him when everyone else is getting more pay than him and lest face it, he is Liverpool.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.