Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    Seriously he won't leave 'pool ...
    Yeh, I agree entirely. And I'll forgive you for the rest of those comments, just because that's the sort of guy I am. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Yeh, I agree entirely. And I'll forgive you for the rest of those comments, just because that's the sort of guy I am. :hugs:
    Aww hunny fank you! *mwah plants sloppy wet drunken kiss on Bens cheek.

I am glad he hasn't come to Chelsea cos there would be riots if he did.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!!!! We won!!! At least there's a chance of watching the Olympics now! I was at uni for a student mentoring job today with year 11 and 12 students. We had a hospital visit at 1 p.m, but prior to that we were listening to the announcement programme. Just before the announcement, we turned the tv on loud and there was pindrop silence (1st time we could get the students all quiet together). When the announcement was made, there was a huge cheer-good atmosphere!
    But the singing beforehand of te olympic anthem seemed awful (or was that because our tv was on high)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    if he beats rudeski, then he must go get a match between him and henman
    I reckon he could beat Rusedski, I mean he has quite a chance. IAndy beat Taylor Dent who is a bit similar to Rusedski, so it should be a good match. I hope that if it gets to that stage, then BBC shows it.

ReputationRep:
    only joking with before post Paris deserved to win the only reason they didn't was because of Chirac. He is seriously destroying thier country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffball)
    Ullrich takes a full year to digest all those bratwursts and puddings he digested at christmas.
    :rofl: :toofunny: :rofl: :toofunny: oh wow that made me laugh a LOT

loving those Lance quotes. He's awesome. And he's still in yellow! woo!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Waheeeeeey!!!!! Was hectic at Trafalger square!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lance is the man!

he's gonna get 7 for sure! :top:

ReputationRep:
    Well done to London!!! whoooo hooo!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    But the singing beforehand of te olympic anthem seemed awful (or was that because our tv was on high)
    Yep, the singers were bloody awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    I was in Trafalgar Square and had to listen to Rachel Steven Lip Syncing for half an hour... that was bloody awful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I don't. They call themselves loyal fans. Loyal fans indeed. :rolleyes:
    now AFC Wimbledon is a loyal fan base - practically the entire club has changed now that its the MK Dons - (at least Woking got a good player out of it IAN SELLEY )

the Man U case was inevitable since being on the stock market, if creating a new club and supporting them is loyal then i should go make FC of Chelsea

j/w ing i wonder if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would be sold after backing Shareholders united

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fernando)
    now AFC Wimbledon is a loyal fan base - practically the entire club has changed now that its the MK Dons - (at least Woking got a good player out of it IAN SELLEY )

the Man U case was inevitable since being on the stock market, if creating a new club and supporting them is loyal then i should go make FC of Chelsea

j/w ing i wonder if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would be sold after backing Shareholders united
    Nah, he wudn't!
    He'd stay with the rest of the players!
    He was seying the rest in jest!

ReputationRep:
    Cant believe we won, was listening on 5 live and was just waiting for the guy to say 'Paris'. When he said London is was absolutely stunned.

Even felt stirrings of national pride. dear god...

And on the subject of football: World cup 2014 is practically ours already. Cant wait until 2016, besides the pattern should be Europe (france) Elsewhere (korea-japan) Europe (germany) Elsewhere (south africa) Europe (UK).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Ummm, you do realise it was in Greek don't you?

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or is FCUM a bloody stupid acronym?

ReputationRep:
    If you get a tciket for stewards you should use it its awesome in there. besides, do you know how mcuh they cost?

the dressing up is half the fun.

and i dont think anyone really watches the races. I only watched my old school and drunk way too much with al my old crew mates.

ReputationRep:
    did for 3 years when i was 9 i think. never fell off.

i rule.

my sister has ridden for england in the dressage tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    Ummm, you do realise it was in Greek don't you?
    But that didn't explain the screeching sound that came out of her mouth. Plus, the suspense was killing me and the singing didn't help, as I wanted her to just stop.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.