Leeds v Rotherham
    Millwall v Burnley
    Nott'm F v Gillingham
    Plymouth v Leicester
    Sunderland v Stoke
    Watford v West Ham
    Wigan v Reading
    Wolves v Sheff Utd

Kick off at 1pm for all games, still with 10 Teams not knowing whether they are up/down/play offs/not in play offs.

These are the 7 Key games today.

Brighton v Ipswich
    Crewe v Coventry
    Nott'm F v Gillingham
    Wigan v Reading
    Wolves v Sheff Utd
    Derby v Preston
    Watford v West Ham

Can Go Up:

Wigan - If they win at Reading, or if Ipswich lose to Brighton
    Ipswich - If Wigan fail to win against Reading Ipswich will need to beat Brighton

Play Offs:

Ipswich/Wigan - The one that doesnt go up
    Preston - Guaranteed Play Off Spot
    Derby - Need a point against Preston
    West Ham - Need a win at Watford
    Reading - Need a win against Wigan and hope either West Ham/Derby fail to win
    Sheffield United - Need a win at Wolves and hope West Ham/Reading Lose.

Relegation:

Brighton - Need a Point against Ipswich or hope that Gillingham/Crewe Fail to win.
    Gillingham - A win against Notts Forest or Crewe failing to Win
    Crewe - Need to beat Coventry and hope either Gillingham fail to win or Brighton Lose to Ipswich.

Final Word....C'mon Brighton

ReputationRep:
    Are there actually any fans of Championship teams on :tsr: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    westammmmmmm!

bring on next saturday, awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rah2)
    westammmmmmm!

bring on next saturday, awesome!
    2nd time lucky at Cardiff maybe? Who are you playing in the semis? Didn't watch the full picture unfold in the end.

ReputationRep:
    West Ham are playing Ipswich :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Think of your bath tub. Add to this your broomstick and attach bed linen appropriately. Add to this a piece of rudder-shaped driftwood and you're almost there.

Best served cold, and wet, and miserable.
    sounds fun!

(Original post by *steph 247*)
    sounds fun!
    It is! I remember going oppy-sailing out in France in force 6/7 about 4 years ago. I was almost sh*tting myself when it started filling with water. Nevertheless, surfing in an oppy is pretty fun. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I went out in force 8 in a brig which was fairly scary, but in something small...? scary!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone catch Badminton on TV? It was really good. Yay Pippa Funnell!

My horse is now back in work and bucking on a regular basis. Still, we managed to jumpa bit on Saturday so it should all be fine. NOw I have to persuade dad to buy me a horsebox...

ReputationRep:
    Completely forgot - one of my friends is going to be 18 soon and doesn't really want a party so we're going to go and learn to joust! And we're going to do the whole sword and staff fighting thing too, but jousting!! Wow... :fight:

ReputationRep:
    Leeds Fan :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillith Grimore)
    Completely forgot - one of my friends is going to be 18 soon and doesn't really want a party so we're going to go and learn to joust! And we're going to do the whole sword and staff fighting thing too, but jousting!! Wow... :fight:
    Where are you going for that? Do you know Stuart Humphries? He does that sort of thing in the area, been in a couple of films and does all the local exhibitions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Where are you going for that? Do you know Stuart Humphries? He does that sort of thing in the area, been in a couple of films and does all the local exhibitions
    I have to say I don't. I think (though I could be wrong) that it's at Warwick Castle. I did read a while ago that there was an extremem equestrian sport centre opening around here somewhere a while ago but I haven't been able to find anything about it since. Sounded fun- cossak style riding and all that!

ReputationRep:
    choose one

ReputationRep:
    badminton
    football
    tennis
    basketball

ReputationRep:
    Didn't he say choose one?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone catch Badminton on TV? It was really good. Yay Pippa Funnell!

My horse is now back in work and bucking on a regular basis. Still, we managed to jumpa bit on Saturday so it should all be fine. NOw I have to persuade dad to buy me a horsebox...
    No, I missed the Badminton coverage....v. annoyed. Altho, I was at Radio 1 One Big Weekend instead so maybe that makes up for it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekha85)
    No, I missed the Badminton coverage....v. annoyed. Altho, I was at Radio 1 One Big Weekend instead so maybe that makes up for it??
    It was really good - I usually go but I had a show so my sister went with my dad instead. Reading horse and hound this morning - some really good pictures. Couldn't believe Leslie Law's falls, but I s'pose Pippa Funnell did the same thing last year and she bounced back. Hoping to go to Branham, Blenheim and Burghley later in the year. Anyone else off for a strole round the ol' cross country?

ReputationRep:
    It was really good - I usually go but I had a show so my sister went with my dad instead. Reading horse and hound this morning - some really good pictures. Couldn't believe Leslie Law's falls, but I s'pose Pippa Funnell did the same thing last year and she bounced back. Hoping to go to Branham, Blenheim and Burghley later in the year. Anyone else off for a strole round the ol' cross country?
    Aw, I haven't been in years, we used to go to Gatcombe Park every year, I went to Badminton once, and Burleigh once as well, I justed to love waiting by the water jumps on the cross-country waiting for people to fall off (so mean I know!!)

I wonder if I can persuade someone to go with me to one of them this year, hmmm

ReputationRep:
    I've been to Blair Castle a few times and jump judged at Scone Palace but those are the only big 3DE's i've been to. I'd love to go to one of the bigger one's tho...*disappears into a daydream*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.