Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    what does the betting 'The Open-Who Will Lead After The 1st Round?
    Does it mean who will win the first round and then is going to be a leader or does it mean who is going to lead in all the rest of the games?
    Which player will be at the top of the leaderboard following the completion of the 1st round ie after all players have played 18 holes

ReputationRep:
    when all the players will complete playing 18 holes?

ReputationRep:
    when will the first round finish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    when will the first round finish?
    Tomorrow morning probably

ReputationRep:
    omg.****.lol.are they still playing?i thought they stopped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    omg.****.lol.are they still playing?i thought they stopped.
    Yeah whats the problem?

ReputationRep:
    lol, well i put some money on tiger woods to lead the first round. is it a wise choice?lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    lol, well i put some money on tiger woods to lead the first round. is it a wise choice?lol
    Well I reckon the only person who can beat him is Mark Hensby who only has one hole to play and is one behind. It would be a dead heat if he birdied but im not sure what stan james rules are on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Well I reckon the only person who can beat him is Mark Hensby who only has one hole to play and is one behind. It would be a dead heat if he birdied but im not sure what stan james rules are on this.
    so you think there is a little chance tiger woods will lose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    so you think there is a little chance tiger woods will lose?
    Safe now as Hensby only made par on the last. Tiger has all but won the bet for you. It would be hugely unlikely if you were to not win

ReputationRep:
    yay.i m going to win 140quid.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    yay.i m going to win 140quid.lol.
    140?!? How much did you put on him?

ReputationRep:
    a lot.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    a lot.lol.
    A lot as in a grand?

ReputationRep:
    yer

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool won by 3-0!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    yer
    No offence but why did you put soo much on the bet when you give the impression you didnt know much about it? Unless you are loaded and a grand means nothing to you

ReputationRep:
    I officially despise Arsene Wenger with a vengeance now! He's sold our bloody captain!

Plonker...Patrick wanted to stay, he's been with us 9 years, he's an excellent player and we can't afford to lose anyone in midfield - so, bright spark Froggy here decides to sell him for a paltry £13.7m leaving us with a midfield with an average age of 18!

Idiotic Arsenal...I don't care where they finish in the Premiership now, they've peed me off too much with such patheticness...the team ain't the same without old Trick. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No offence but why did you put soo much on the bet when you give the impression you didnt know much about it? Unless you are loaded and a grand means nothing to you
    lol, i ve made more than grand already on betting on such things, e.g. tennis, baseball, badminton. I honestly didnt have an idea what the field meant and i thought the round ends at 7;30. So I thought i d make a bet in the end of the game. Apparently it wasnt the end.lol.

ReputationRep:
    so are u making money on bettings?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.