Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Woods has never lost a major after leading at half way.

ReputationRep:
    Nas cant find anywhere they're gonna have it on besides Sky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Nas cant find anywhere they're gonna have it on besides Sky
    No worries mate, cheers for trying though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    It is on ITV now.

Edit: sorry just seen where you are based. Ooops.
    It was on 4 hours ago? :| But Sky Sports says 'Live'!!

ReputationRep:
    Hopkins Vs Taylor is on Sky Sports in a bit, they're just having some warm up fights before.

They Just showed Taylor walking around back arena, he looks ready, watch out Hopkins!

ReputationRep:
    Oscar De Le Hoya, Barrera and Moselly are all in the arena to watch the fight, all sitting together :eek: LOL!!!

ReputationRep:
    First Round : Easy defensive start by both.

Second Round: Taylor! Nearly knocked Hopkins out right at the start. Hopkins better near end.

Third Round: Hopkins ruffing him up, using his experience. Taylor getting frustrated.

Fourth Round: Taylor nicks it, pretty even though

Fifth Round: Even. Both land good punches. Hopkins taking the piss started dancing and making faces lol. Both cut

Sixth Round: Taylor, landing a few good punches. going to be hard if it goes to points

ReputationRep:
    Seventh Round: Even. Ok round for both. I have Taylor winning fight by 1, Hopkins resorting to tricks and cheating, deliberate headbutt.

Eighth Round: No action, fans booing

Ninth Round: Pretty even again, I still have Taylor winning by around 3 (88-85)

Tenth Round: AMAZING ROUND! TAYLOR GONE???? NO............. but Hopkins is BACK! Taylor shaken badly. Taylor looking like he is the 40 year old!

Eleventh Round: Hopkins! AMAZING round, fans go nuts! If Taylor can withstand this beating, it is going to be a tight call. I have a draw at the moment.

Final Round: Both going for KO CRAZY! it can go either way. I have a draw. Hopkins throws hands up in victory, Taylor doesnt :eek:

ReputationRep:
    My score: 114-114 DRAW
    Judge 1: 116-112 HOPKINS
    Judge 2: 115-112 TAYLOR
    Judge 3: I didnt hear! think it was 115-113 TAYLOR

SPLIT DECISON OMG TAYLOR DOES IT NEW CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! HOPKINS SHOCKED!!!!! WHAT A FIGHT!!!! GOOD NIGHT!

Taylor has both belts OMG, what a sight!!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol, its heaps fun I reckon... just take a largish board out there and try and feel the swell of the waves and just practice. Its pretty hard at first, but once you get decent at it it is well worth it!!

ReputationRep:
    er, add cranks, peddals, a seat, the stems deraileurs, and some lights to that please!

sizing the bike - stand over the frame, should be a few inches clearance (for safety!)

i'd just buy a second hand one. too many new bikes get thrown away for something ridiculous like a puncture.
    make sure the chain is flexible (vertically and sideways), the wheel runs straight when you spin, and the spokes sound similar when you pluck them.
    hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    Aussies will really crack England's nuts, IMO
    lol, well said.... I think Australia is just too strong, and we have another batch of young guns coming through (led by hussey and clarke) so we will be dangerous for a while yet. IMO, 3 - 1 to australia!!

ReputationRep:
    I think eng has a good chance, provided flintoff and pieterson keep their cool and play a sensible game! But i'd rate england to have a pretty decent chance to retain The Ashes!

ReputationRep:
    and the english side performs consistently as a unit. Coz...a tiger comes back with vengeance once its wounded. And australia werent just wounded...some salt was rubbed in too! But sensible battin and tight bowling will do for england !

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly he can be slightly clumsy at times, but if you are as sad as me and watched the chelsea seson dvd, it is very surprising how many goals he scored and set up. he was good for chelsea this season, scored more goals than van nistelrooy or rooney and he'll be better next season. it's just that everyone notices the missed chances instead of the moments of class.

ReputationRep:
    he hasn't lived up to the hype of a £24million transfer fee

I saw him at Marseille a few seasons back, and I can hoenstly say that he is a very good player - though not worth £24m - and something's gone wrong somewhere. Either he's been sussed out successfully by defences, or Mourinho's playing him badly.

ReputationRep:
    why does everyone hate drogba?.........

........because he plays for Chelsea. Not to mention a number of diving incidents last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    why does everyone hate drogba?.........

........because he plays for Chelsea. Not to mention a number of diving incidents last year.
    u seem 2 have hit the nail on the head!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_raghav11)
    But i'd rate england to have a pretty decent chance to retain The Ashes!
    Dont you mean actually regain the ashes, as the Aussies won it last!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.