Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol, this spanish guy buggered up already.come on tiger.lol.he is leading by 2 points.by how many strokes do you think he will win?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    They only have this one at argos:

HERE
    Oh aoky then. That's not the best CL ball I've seen....

ReputationRep:
    ****.woods buggered up with bunker.stupid bunker.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Monty will bugger up at some point
    Bah, certainly did, bogey on 11th just as Woods did the same on 10 :rolleyes: Had a chance to get within 1 there too. Looks as though it's starting to go Woods' way now.

ReputationRep:
    He's a fustrating player to watch. He does overreact and dive a bit which is strange considering his stature. But when he's playing well there's few other strikers I'd rather see in the Premiership. He's not worth £24m but then it's not good comparing price tags anymore. I'm not sure if Mourinho is playing him properly either though I do wish Drogba shut up, read here. If Drogba can keep on his feet more and don't overhit passes and retain possession he will do well in the Premiership.

He scored 16 goals this season in all competitions and 10 in the Premiership in his first season. That's not as bad as people may think. Eidur Gudjohnsen has had worse seasons in terms of goals scored but doesn't get this stick (not including this season due to playing ahead of midfield).

The most fustrating moments with Drogba was that missed chance against Barcelona in the Nou Camp to make it 2-0 before half-time in the first leg and when he overhit a pass to Joe Cole against Arsenal. If he didn't ****ing overhit the pass Chelsea would have beaten Arsenal the Chelsea way - 1-0.

(Original post by Economist)
    ........because he plays for Chelsea. Not to mention a number of diving incidents last year
    I thought Pires had that reputation?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but Pires's are more elegant (sp?)

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Aye, but he's no Chelsea player.

ReputationRep:
    yer, woods is likely to win now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Aye, but he's no Chelsea player.
    A fair few teams have their divers to be honest. And Arsenal have more than one. Bit like Barcelona really. The only team I don't know who has a diver is probably Fulham.

ReputationRep:
    leads by 4. he almost won.lol.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you had an offical ball? One like this that cost over £40, the ones under £10 are the replicas.

HERE
    yeah sorry... my dad got it cheap for me for £20 my lil bro who went with him just told me it was a tenner...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    He asked if he could speak to Chelsea today.
    Wonder what his adopted father thinks of his decision in preferring Chelsea over Arsenal?

Thing is if Everton could afford the asking price he should go there because of Champions League action will help him reach to his potential. It was not long ago that Mourinho said that Joe Cole needs to keep improving to keep his place and now SWP is going to Chelsea, it is all starting to unfold...

ReputationRep:
    All over now. Sit back and watch the master take the Claret Jug

ReputationRep:
    Well I have #1 (I think.. it looks the same, at least) and I haven't used it much but it's fine so far, especially for the price.

Comes with a 2-year stiching & shape warranty, too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I agree with you completely. As much as I hate to say it he is a cheat. It's a real shame as well given his talent and the class he has brought to the premiership.

ReputationRep:
    The fees Chelski pay is hardly an indication of how good the player will be, as Arsenal said "theres one price for Chelsea and another for the rest".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Well I have #1 (I think.. it looks the same, at least) and I haven't used it much but it's fine so far, especially for the price.

Comes with a 2-year stiching & shape warranty, too
    Yeah, i was gonna get that one, so it comes with the warranty no matter where you buy it from?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i was gonna get that one, so it comes with the warranty no matter where you buy it from?
    The warranty is printed onto the ball

ReputationRep:
    yep. thats wat i meant.

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe i actually predicted something right.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.