Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Correction its on the 24th on Chelsea TV. OOPS sorry peeps. Starts at 11.30pm, kick off on the 25th. LOL

ReputationRep:
    i'm not going anymore

ReputationRep:
    is that game a friendly or is it for the champions league??? pls enlighten me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    I was saying ishe and moira and maybe gomez were the only good boxers..
    Peter Manfredo [world ranked]
    Joey Gilbert

Them boxers with gomez, mora, smith are class boxers.

Weak boxers were:
    Brent Cooper
    Tarick [out of shape, 5 years ago he was class]
    Juan Dela'rosa [inexperienced, yet an excellent prospect]
    Jimmy Lange [overrated]

The boxers overall were good, the show was excellent imo.

ReputationRep:
    totally agree, manfredo was the class act throughout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    totally agree, manfredo was the class act throughout.
    Did you see the joey vs peter fight in the series?

Joey nearly won it if it wasn't for the accidental head butt. I think he'll go far if he becomes less prone to injuries such as his cracked ribs etc. Sly seemed to under-rate him and mora at the start :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nas7232)
    Did you see the joey vs peter fight in the series?

Joey nearly won it if it wasn't for the accidental head butt. I think he'll go far if he becomes less prone to injuries such as his cracked ribs etc. Sly seemed to under-rate him and mora at the start :eek: .
    yer i watched the whole series, but i just thought that Manfredo could in all fairness have done better than he did. i think by the end of the show he fancied himself too much, and mora wanted it so bad that he got it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    yer i watched the whole series, but i just thought that Manfredo could in all fairness have done better than he did. i think by the end of the show he fancied himself too much, and mora wanted it so bad that he got it.
    Yeah true. He wasted too much energy putting him against to ropes aswell. The final rounds.. manfredo had nothing left at all. Do you know if any of the contender boxers have any forthcoming fights coming up?

ReputationRep:
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Date: Saturday, 01st October, 2005

Middleweight Jermain Taylor v Bernard Hopkins
    WBC Middleweight Title
    WBA Middleweight Title
    IBF Middleweight Title
    WBO Middleweight Title

Keep this date free, should be another classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    is that game a friendly or is it for the champions league??? pls enlighten me
    It's a qualifier for the Champions League, cus UEFA decided to only let one of Chelsea and Milan into the competition! =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    ME!!!!! Of course!
    Lucky you, damn it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    As a girl, i'll be stereotypical and go for the "prettiest" ones. 3 and 4

ReputationRep:
    no1. but the black adidas one looks ok (cant remember the no.)

ReputationRep:
    Murray has just won his 1st match in Indianapolis beating Jesse Witten 6-4 6-2. He meets Mardy Fish in the next round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Agreed, but here they only cost £2.39
    F*ckin hell, bargain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    As a girl, i'll be stereotypical and go for the "prettiest" ones. 3 and 4
    Hehe I absolutely agree!

ReputationRep:
    so what did you get?

ReputationRep:
    He got the first one.

Actually spending a little extra on a half-decent ball is probably better: it's less likely to burst, unstich, lose its colours & patterns. Plus they can handle dodgy conditions better have have better flight paths

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to let the group here know that the Manchester United tour of Asia can be found here http://www.mediazone.com/manchesterasia

I found this site the other day I thought I'd share. Do you think they will win every game against these teams?

edit: I just found out that this is available for anyone in US or Canada

ReputationRep:
    I think this season Manchester United will beat Chelsea, albeit a close race. They can sign themselves a dream team but who says wright phillips will perform as well with chelsea as he did with man city? and crespo doesn't even want to be there, whereas united have patched up their only loose end at this time with van der sars. Arsenal are selling their best players without having made a decent signing yet but its early in the transfer market, i also predict everton 4th place, sheerly because of moyes :p: What are your thoughts? :tsr:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.