Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Simple Answer: No.

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ gullible children.

ReputationRep:
    lol manchester united are a joke. only arsenal can come close, dream on

ReputationRep:
    specifically a 'football mundial' league?

ReputationRep:
    Well, his 1st round opponent was ranked in the 400s anyways, but still good considering how much Murray had played and the fact that he was tired. Bring on Fish!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smokyjoe123)
    specifically a 'football mundial' league?
    that sounds distinctly french, so no. i was in a 5 aside team when i was at college though... our team, "The Team..." have the record win for a 6 minute game of 12-1, despite being relegation fodder for the first 7 of the 10 weeks and then charging up to 5th (out of 10)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Chueco)
    that sounds distinctly french, so no. i was in a 5 aside team when i was at college though... our team, "The Team..." have the record win for a 6 minute game of 12-1, despite being relegation fodder for the first 7 of the 10 weeks and then charging up to 5th (out of 10)
    no football mundial is english - they run hundreds of leagues all over the country so chances are there's one near you. my team lost 7-0 in 1st match but came 3rd/10 in the end.
    i was just wondering if anyone was in a league near me. (the dump that is swindon)

ReputationRep:
    Well i wouldnt say its early in the transfer market, as teams are already on pre-season, but until the window shuts, some big moves by any teams could still be made. I predict Utd will do better, but still finish 2nd behind Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Not. A. Chance.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see united doing much this season; they need to sort their midfield and finalise a tactical system.

Arsenal, unless they sign a defender will be similar to last season and chelsea will dominate but get fewer points, probably still win it.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea won't beat Man Utd, Mourinho will. If Mourinho and Ferguson swapped jobs then United would win the title. The two teams aren't exactly poles apart. Man Utd still have, in my opinion, the best defender in the world (though Terry admittedly comes close) and they have 2, possibly even 4 strikers who are better than any of Chelsea's (even though it looks like Smith will become a defensive midfielder rather than a striker). They might not be as classy and 'in' but United's 'seasoned professionals' can still do one hell of a job. For every Duff there is a Giggs, for every Wright-Phillips a Ronaldo, every Makelele a Keane, and Lampard a Scholes, etc etc. And I'd rather have United's two fullbacks than Chelsea's n all.

ReputationRep:
    Suddenly Chelsea are a unbeatable team after one premership title?....they can sign as many players as they want at the end of the day they can only play 11 also this season Chelsea will be the team everyone wants to beat.... of course United will challenge them and so will Arsenal...

ReputationRep:
    From AFP
    Latest sports news

NANTERRE, France, July 20th 2005
    Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his seventh Tour de France title.
    In a random check for banned substances, French authorities found three substances in Armstrong's hotel room that are banned by the French:

Toothpaste, deodorant, and soap.

*bows*

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    From AFP
    Latest sports news

NANTERRE, France, July 20th 2005
    Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his seventh Tour de France title.
    In a random check for banned substances, French authorities found three substances in Armstrong's hotel room that are banned by the French:

Toothpaste, deodorant, and soap.

*bows*

Thank you.
    It was a joke, huh? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Anything can happen in football, so it's not impossible Manchester United will win the match.

ReputationRep:
    Wow...just Wow!

How incredibly unfunny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billistic)
    Wow...just Wow!

How incredibly unfunny.
    You're so witty.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with that joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    You're so witty.
    Don't get mad hombre.

ReputationRep:
    Well I found it funny

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.