Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Taxi for barnes!

Nah, it was a good one.

ReputationRep:
    Can Man Utd beat Chelsea? Yes. Will they? No.

ReputationRep:
    Ferdinand was boo for the second match in succession by Man Utd fans, because he hasn't signed a contract yet.

I agree with Goldenbarnes, should Jose, god forbid manage Man Utd then they would win hands down.

Happily he ain't likely too and so the winners are of course the Chelsea!!

PS I am not in no way biased or anything.

ReputationRep:
    I liked it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    It's a qualifier for the Champions League, cus UEFA decided to only let one of Chelsea and Milan into the competition! =)
    Nasty!

Its a friendly.

ReputationRep:
    Some cyclists say that it takes more energy standing up, its best to stay seated for as long as you can, its no use standing up while going up a one mile hill :eek: remember that if you're going to stand up to change into a smaller gear though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
    Anything can happen in football, so it's not impossible Manchester United will win the match.
    Not league then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    F***! God, how close the first Norwegian stage victory in this TDF was today!!

Oh, why can't Discovery focus on the yellow jersey and be satisfied being in the bunch? It's unfair that the best riders win...

ReputationRep:
    How much is Chelsea TV?
    I support Chelsea but usually the matches are on TV so I havn't bothered, really wanna see these two though O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aplin)
    How much is Chelsea TV?
    I support Chelsea but usually the matches are on TV so I havn't bothered, really wanna see these two though O
    not sure - ntl doesnt have it, only manu tv, rangers and celtic - could always watch it on the site or something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Can Man Utd beat Chelsea? Yes. Will they? No.
    wow...its like you can read my mind

ReputationRep:
    bravo...

you forgot one thing though

:2012:

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Good 'un.

ReputationRep:
    you can watch it for free on the net.

ReputationRep:
    Murray just lost to Fish 4-6 6-4 4-6. Fairly surprising result to be honest. Fish hasnt had a great year. Andy can consider himself unlucky as he won more points overall 92-89. Not sure how tired he was from last week.

ReputationRep:
    can you name the following stadiums? I got bored while playing with google earth(which you should get, unless your time is precious to you, cos its fantastic) I have taken pictures of 10 stadia from Europe (mainly UK) can you guess all ten?

DONE: Full set of answers on page 2
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    And here are the rest..

And dont worry will delete all attached files after this is done
    NAME THOSE STADIA

EDIT: oh and 8 has been spray painted because it said the name of the team playing there
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Woh hard *-)

Me thinx the beast that is 9 is the Nou Camp. =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Woh hard *-)

Me thinx the beast that is 9 is the Nou Camp
    And you would be correct, but its not that hard, well 3 and 10(possibly) are the hardest :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetfighter)
    And you would be correct, but its not that, hard well 3 and 10(possibly) are the hardest :p:
    And that cramped ***** 4 must be Highbury. :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.