Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yea ya shud!

7 must be the San Siro? :stupido3: :>.<: :wtf?: j/k

ReputationRep:
    7 has to TV's or massive clocks either end of the stadium. I know White Hart Lane has this, but it doesn't look like it and nor do the roads surrounding it. I know of none others for this?

ReputationRep:
    and 3 is St. James' Park

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Yea ya shud!

Is 7 the San Siro? :stupido3:
    if only i could do noises, i would play the family fortune DUH DUUUUH with a huge X :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    7 has to TV's or massive clocks either end of the stadium. I know White Hart Lane has this, but it doesn't look like it and nor do the roads surrounding it. I know of none others for this?
    6 is Upton Park, home of West Ham and 7 is infact White Hart Lane. Only 3 to go(well one to go, you know what i mean)

(Original post by jamlan)
    and 3 is St. James' Park
    nope X :p:

ReputationRep:
    3 is old with a new stadium.
    They cannot knock the main stand down -

it is either Ipswich, Aston Villa, Birmingham, (cant be fulham (no thames at the back)).
    I think it could be Ipswich? Edit: Actually I'm wrong here.

It looks like it seats around 35000. St James is 52000 I believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetfighter)
    nope X :p:
    Damn. I was so confident too!

ReputationRep:
    Zapsta seys the Valley for Trois.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    3 is old with a new stadium.
    They cannot knock the main stand down -

it is either Ipswich, Aston Villa, Birmingham, (cant be fulham (no thames at the back)).
    I think it could be Ipswich?
    Not Ipswich X Not Charlton either X

ReputationRep:
    St Andrews!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamlan)
    St Andrews!!!
    AND WE HAVE A WINNER

I'll try to get some more for next time. next time it'll probably be much harder

The Full list
    1. Stamford Bridge
    2. Old Trafford
    3. St. Andrews
    4. Highbury
    5. Wembley
    6. Upton Park
    7. White Hart Lane
    8. Santiago Bernabeu
    9. Camp Nou
    10. Olympiastadion
    If you cant be bothered to look through the 2 pages

ReputationRep:
    It was Birmingham! and Birmigham is a 32000 seater?
    Woohoo. That was killing me.
    Thank you for putting us out of our misery Jamlan!

ReputationRep:
    Already started to find the stadiums for the next edition, and this time it'll be worldwide*HINT* *HINT* :p:

Ok got the second set sorted will post them tomorrow, i'm thinking of posting them earlier in the evening so more people can play, and i have to admit some of them are real toughies :cool:

ReputationRep:
    err doesn't racism constitute as b7 (banned), and seeing as this is causing generalisation of the french nation, it could thus be stirring racial segregation, results in racial hatred or "hate" crimes.

and also it sucked much like your thread nub, so ggf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredwad)
    err doesn't racism constitute as b7 (banned), and seeing as this is causing generalisation of the french nation, it could thus be stirring racial segregation, results in racial hatred or "hate" crimes.

and also it sucked much like your thread nub, so ggf
    Dam! He just sonned Barnes in one post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeno)
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to let the group here know that the Manchester United tour of Asia can be found here http://www.mediazone.com/manchesterasia

I found this site the other day I thought I'd share. Do you think they will win every game against these teams?

edit: I just found out that this is available for anyone in US or Canada
    yer we'll win them all. even though they're a lot worse teams than us, we've scored 11 goals in our last 2 friendlies - the squads feeling good. hopefully rio will stop being an ungrateful little boy and realise how long we stuck by him (and united paid his wages) while he was bein banned for doin his drugs. to be honest i'd be checking more on the Manchester United Premier Cup (www.manchesterunitedpremiercup.com) for the top 40 under-15 squads from clubs around the world to look for future talent

ReputationRep:
    Australia win the toss and choose to bat.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if its being covered on sky?

ReputationRep:
    Nice leave, Langer.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Economist)
    Murray just lost to Fish 4-6 6-4 4-6. Fairly surprising result to be honest. Fish hasnt had a great year. Andy can consider himself unlucky as he won more points overall 92-89. Not sure how tired he was from last week.
    A h well, you can't win them all.

And it'll give Andy Murray some time off too to rest. Hasn't he been playing tournamnets for 5/6 of the last 7/8 weeks. That is much more than most players.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.