The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3160
We're doing better than I expected - I was predicting the score to be something like 130-2 at lunch after Aussies won the toss, but it looks like our bowlers are really roaring today! 97-5 - Amazing!

More of the same this afternoon I reckon!
England in control, but Gilchrist is the key. If the Aussies get even 300 here, England's work will be cut out.
Reply 3162
Was just reading rumours about Pires leaving Arsenal as well. Will definitely be a sad day if he does, considering how much of an impact he has. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what would be the best line up for next season with Viera and Pires gone. And does anyone know the latest on Bergkamp?
for the benefit of my fantasy footy team, cesc fabregas should be getting more games... indeed, twas the only reason i picked him...
IZZY!
this game

I don't know; England have made a good start though. All I'm saying is, you taking the odds as any real indication of who's going to win is a bit stupid.
El Chueco
97/5 but gilly is looking ominous with those few strokes off of freddy...

I'm not sure, he looks a bit suspect through gully, but then again he often does.
Tonight Matthew
I'm not sure, he looks a bit suspect through gully, but then again he often does.

He's Adam Gilchrist, like no other player in the game. He can take the game away from you in an hour.
we couldn't hope for much more than 97-5, tbh, but even now I can envisage the Aussies reaching 350/400. They have so much strength in depth it's unbelievable.
zaf1986
He's Adam Gilchrist, like no other player in the game. He can take the game away from you in an hour.

Yeah, I agree. But the way he plays, he will also give chances.
SaccerZD
we couldn't hope for much more than 97-5, tbh, but even now I can envisage the Aussies reaching 350/400. They have so much strength in depth it's unbelievable.

realistically i would have been ecstatic with 2 wickets and < 120 runs, but 97-5 scares me. especially with gilly.
SaccerZD

I think if we can get rid of Gilchrist soonish, we can knock them over for 170 - 200.
What a quality start! =O
If Gilchrist goes in this over we're looking at a complete collapse, i.e. 150-175.
Lauren
1. Armstrong hasn't got the seventh title yet.
2. He would be disqualified from all cycling, not just TdF.
3. If banned substances were found, there would be no "maybe" about his disqualification.
4. Random drug tests use urine and blood samples.
5. TdF authorities do not search hotel rooms.
6. The year long attempt to find banned substances in Armstrong's samples finished in 2003.
7. Have a look on ebay. You can probably get a sense of humour quite cheap there.

OUCH!! Ding ding ding! We have a winner. Thats it folks.

Lauren just bodied this whole thread with one post....hot dam!!!
Reply 3174
its a joke peeps. Chill
viviki
its a joke peeps. Chill

I'm a chilly as Mr Frosty. No hate coming from this direction.
Billistic
OUCH!! Ding ding ding! We have a winner. Thats it folks.

Lauren just bodied this whole thread with one post....hot dam!!!

Yeah, I liked that reply too. Tou, and indeed, che, Lauren. Certainly of a higher calibre than "and also it sucked much like your thread nub, so ggf" (lmao omg wtf lolololololol).

P.S. What do you do - follow people round all day wooping after every post?
Thank God for that.
goldenbarnes

P.S. What do you do - follow people round all day wooping after every post?

Yes.
Great delivery from Freddie. Interesting to see how many the Aussies get now.

Latest