Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by octavius)
    and crespo doesn't even want to be there
    He has subsequently changed his mind quite a lot since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetfighter)
    12 isnt the millenium stadium
    14 correct
    16 correct Estadio da Luz
    17 correct Estadio Jose de Alvalade

well done (this is definatly too hard)
    20= city of manchetser stadium (man city play there )

ReputationRep:
    15= were juventus play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliefarley)
    Ipswich wil go up!! (I think) Im from ipswich but study in norwich!!
    I think West Ham will do it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    20= city of manchetser stadium (man city play there )
    Yep but 15 isnt the delle alpi

ReputationRep:
    Yep but 15 isnt the delle alpi
    i think ill quit whilst im ahead- i cant think of the others at the moment :confused:

ReputationRep:
    got a fair few there congrats

ReputationRep:
    got a fair few there congrats
    i think ill try the others tomorrow- otherwise ill go mad

ReputationRep:
    Wow, these are incredibly hard. The only one that looks familiar is 20, but i can't name it! What does MODERATE cheating mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamlan)
    Wow, these are incredibly hard. The only one that looks familiar is 20, but i can't name it! What does MODERATE cheating mean?
    20 is man city's

ReputationRep:
    What a bloody wierd day that was.

Thought we were gonna destroy the ozzies at tea, now I'm doubtful we'll make it to lunch on sunday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    What a bloody wierd day that was.

Thought we were gonna destroy the ozzies at tea, now I'm doubtful we'll make it to lunch on sunday...
    same here- im a bit dissapointed by englands slump. but mcgrath is class - youve got to give the guy some credit. i couldnt believe what i was watching! from a neutrals perspective, it was brilliant way to start what i hope is going to be a good series

ReputationRep:
    11 goodison park
    12 stade de france
    13 san siro
    20 wembley

ReputationRep:
    The only way Chelsea are going to be stopped for the next few seasons is if Abramovic pulls out thus making tem sell all their players. I don't see Man United, Arsenal or anyone else challenging them this season

ReputationRep:
    The only way Chelsea are going to be stopped for the next few seasons is if Abramovic pulls out thus making tem sell all their players. I don't see Man United, Arsenal or anyone else challenging them this season

ReputationRep:
    I am biased but nonetheless believe that player for player Utd are the better side.

However, such games can often go either way and if recent times are anything to go by the fixture probably won't decide league positions purely a matter of boasting rights (bloody 5-0 bashing we got 6yrs ago still gets brought up by my Chelsea mates).

Also remember, anyone can beat anyone (Burnley vs Liverpool, for example).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    I am biased but nonetheless believe that player for player Utd are the better side.

However, such games can often go either way and if recent times are anything to go by the fixture probably won't decide league positions purely a matter of boasting rights (bloody 5-0 bashing we got 6yrs ago still gets brought up by my Chelsea mates).

Also remember, anyone can beat anyone (Burnley vs Liverpool, for example).
    yer i totally agree - united have the potential to beat chelsea. last season was just a weird one for united, so the only time you'll really be able to get a good indication of the result of the match is just before after we see how united get off to this years campaign.

ReputationRep:
    The real test for Chelsea is if they manage to retain the title. Personally, I believe FC United of Manchester have the potential to take on the world- but it may be a while in coming.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea to win by miles.

Man U and Arsenal scrap out for 2nd, arsenal get it easily. Newcastle, Tottenham and Bolton go for 3rd with Man U but fail.

Everton return to mid table.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ancientone)
    The real test for Chelsea is if they manage to retain the title. Personally, I believe FC United of Manchester have the potential to take on the world- but it may be a while in coming.
    someone following FCUoM! i've been in email contact with the guys there recently, looking forward to getting this seasons shirt as soon as it comes out. they have players that came down from 4/5 divisions above just to play for them, the potential is most certainly there

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.