Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    someone following FCUoM! i've been in email contact with the guys there recently, looking forward to getting this seasons shirt as soon as it comes out. they have players that came down from 4/5 divisions above just to play for them, the potential is most certainly there
    Missed being a founder member by one day - away on holiday and didn't check web info. Seriously it's a long way off being in contention with Premiership, and I know I'll miss the atmosphere at Old Trafford after being there for forty years, but sometimes you just have to do what you feel is right. At least I can still shout 'Come on you reds'.

ReputationRep:
    top of the league at portman road!!! cmooonnn city! Norwich are gonna go back then down then up then down ...you get my drift....lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamlan)
    Wow, these are incredibly hard. The only one that looks familiar is 20, but i can't name it! What does MODERATE cheating mean?
    MODERATE cheating means: you can cheat, basically.

(Original post by Gexco)
    11 goodison park
    12 stade de france
    13 san siro
    20 wembley
    11 wrong
    12 correct
    13 also correct
    20 wrong

Quick Update of what you have so far
    PHP Code:
    12.    Stade De France
    13.    San Siro
    14.    Panathinaikos FC 
    Apostolos Nikolaidis
    16.    SL Benfica 
    Estadio da Luz
    17.    Sporting Lisbon 
    Estadio Jose de Alvalade
    20.    City Of Manchester Stadium 

ReputationRep:
    heres a random joke i heard:
    "if any man u fans are worried about the takeover, call 08000 won-nothing won-nothing won-nothing"

ReputationRep:
    As we all know that England Cricket team is doing really bad against Australian cricket team.. so if it rains non-stop for a week , the result will be a Good draw ..

ReputationRep:
    ahah, a good draw?! awesome game.. lived up to a fair bit of the hype... keep it coming!

ReputationRep:
    plus with the addition of hleb we have a bit more CL exp. It'll be interesting, we have youth and raw talent and they'll really be on the fire when they go up against the Chelsea line up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    From AFP
    Latest sports news

NANTERRE, France, July 20th 2005
    Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his seventh Tour de France title.
    In a random check for banned substances, French authorities found three substances in Armstrong's hotel room that are banned by the French:

Toothpaste, deodorant, and soap.

*bows*

Thank you.
    not funny man. i dont think that the people from little britian are going to give u a part in their show if u keep on doing that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sub)
    plus with the addition of hleb we have a bit more CL exp. It'll be interesting, we have youth and raw talent and they'll really be on the fire when they go up against the Chelsea line up.
    I doubt Arsenal can be ready against Chelsea any more. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    I am biased but nonetheless believe that player for player Utd are the better side.
    Player for player yes? Does that mean Howard is a better goalkeeper than Cech? Who destroyed Schmeichel's consecutive minutes without conceding a goal in his first season and has yet to reach his prime. He also beat the number of clean sheets.

Speaking of results boasting - Man Utd 1 - 3 Chelsea Reserves (94 points).

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry i just cat take chelsea seriously, watching abramovich fund them is like watching a nerd with cheats play champ manager... oh look i found an easy way to buy all the best players and ive won all the leagues with no effort... only person in the entire set up worth a damn is mourinho, and only cos he hates arsenal, the ***nts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    Newcastle, Tottenham and Bolton go for 3rd with Man U but fail.
    ! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: !

ReputationRep:
    Pietersen saves England's blushes with 58 before holing out to Martyn off Warne.

128/9

ReputationRep:
    what do england need to avoid the follow on? also do you think it would be better to bat today or bowl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    what do england need to avoid the follow on? also do you think it would be better to bat today or bowl?
    The won't follow on because they aren't 200 behind Australia.

If the sun comes out, batting would be nice. Otherwise, bowling conditions are still favourable because of the cloudy skies.

ReputationRep:
    140-9

If we can get to 150 we're in with a chance. Well done Piety boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    The won't follow on because they aren't 200 behind Australia.

If the sun comes out, batting would be nice. Otherwise, bowling conditions are still favourable because of the cloudy skies.
    I'd say with the pitch as it is even if the sun came out I'd be looking to bowl non-stop (well, obviously not non-stop because I'd eventually like all their batsmen out but you get the idea).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    I'd say with the pitch as it is even if the sun came out I'd be looking to bowl non-stop (well, obviously not non-stop because I'd eventually like all their batsmen out but you get the idea).
    Personally I don't think the pitch is particularly bad, its just the cloud imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    Personally I don't think the pitch is particularly bad, its just the cloud imo.
    I think the cloud's helping the batting conditions - if the sun came out the pitch would be even drier.

All out for 155. Brave effort.

ReputationRep:
    155 all out

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.