Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aplin)
    How much is Chelsea TV?
    I support Chelsea but usually the matches are on TV so I havn't bothered, really wanna see these two though O
    £6 per month from Sky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    He's a Chelsea player. Nuff said.
    They aren't arrogant at all, just confident.

ReputationRep:
    Don't see people complain about Brian Clough's arrogance....

ReputationRep:
    there is no way england is going to get 300+ runs.
    btw is the 1st test likely to finish tomorrow?
    can the light rainfall tomorrow affect the game?

ReputationRep:
    Its close, but if Aussies tail get another 50+ then i cant see England making 350+ considering how the match has gone, but you never know. If one whole day was to be lost by rain, a draw is possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    Its close, but if Aussies tail get another 50+ then i cant see England making 350+ considering how the match has gone, but you never know. If one whole day was to be lost by rain, a draw is possible.
    i think england will restirict aussies to less than 300, and then will bat to win! i think england enjoy batting second and its easier cos you know how much you have to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Don't see people complain about Brian Clough's arrogance....
    The day Jose climbs in a jacuzzi dressed in one of his design suits, people will stop complaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i think england will restirict aussies to less than 300, and then will bat to win! i think england enjoy batting second and its easier cos you know how much you have to make.
    The lead is 314 already...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    The lead is 314 already...
    lol- i mean the score that they made today (270...cant remember!)
    i think the aussies seem to be having consistent middle order battin collapses- hope they keep it up

ReputationRep:
    I just hope that England get the Aussies out pretty quick tomorrow, can hold their nerve and just keep batting sensibly. A nice long opening stand would be brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Haha!!!!

:d

ReputationRep:
    Jump, since you're in China type in human rights in Google and search for it. Does it work?

ReputationRep:
    Gatlin wins in 9.89. Good run from him but a massive shame for Asafa. It doesnt look good for the Worlds now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nas7232)
    IMO van persie is way better than Reyes in terms of how good they will become. Does anyone agree?
    Different type of players in my opinion. Reyes has had a very tough time in England but hopefully he will pull through this year. The form he showed at the start of the last season was class. Van Persie is a huge talent and I reckon he could have a great year.

ReputationRep:
    Jump, since you're in China type in human rights in Google and search for it. Does it work?
    Lol, yup: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

But BBC is banned here - yet I can go on here :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    But BBC is banned here - yet I can go on here :rolleyes:
    Strange. Yeah some students who heard about this in China asked users on here who reside in China to try it out and wondered if it was still true.

ReputationRep:
    Strange. Yeah some students who heard about this in China asked users on here who reside in China to try it out and wondered if it was still true.
    I'm staying in a pretty nice hotel and all I've got is CNN on TV and web and the newspapers websites luckily the Guardian is quite good as is Reuters. Normally the BBC website is my bible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    I'm staying in a pretty nice hotel and all I've got is CNN on TV and web and the newspapers websites luckily the Guardian is quite good as is Reuters. Normally the BBC website is my bible
    I often use the BBC website although depends what for. Guardian is okay, so is The Times. Reuters is decent. For football I'll use football365.com I also use notificias.info or whatever it is called.

ReputationRep:
    Gatlin could of gone faster I think, he looked bloody tense throughout the whole run. Tim whatever his name was who won the 200m was impressive though!

Also, whos been watching the girls? Gone are the days of female athletes being pretty much men with long hair, theres some seriously fit girls competing today!

ReputationRep:
    Class run from Benjamin in the 400m

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.