Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No, nothing *that* amazing really - this is just the effect you get from montages - most of this stuff is probably 1 in 100 to them, very little chance they do this kind of thing consistently, but if you do something enough it will score some where along the line.

ReputationRep:
    so do you think the first test will end on saturday or on tuesday after all rains?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else watching? I'm really getting into it, quite weird really as it's not exactly what I'd normally become interested in, but for some bizarre reason SBS has introduced it to me and now I'm a fan :rolleyes:

It's getting good :cool: Do you think Italy will go on to beat USA? Kind of difficult to tell from here, lol. Go Cadel Evans

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    yeah... go cadel... Ive watched a bit of it from time to time, but I think USA are just a bit too strong for italy

ReputationRep:
    DAMN

Well at least the new season is heading this way!!!

I could just hug someone!!!!
    *arms open...*

WEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

ReputationRep:
    Basso will win next year for sure once the master has departed!

ReputationRep:
    I think both reyes and van persie are amazing, but i think more reyes has more to prove this season. He was incredible at the start of last season, but I think all tht speculation with real madrid was quite disruptive. Van persie on the other hand is still young and is definitely going places.

Any ideas on who a suitable goalie might be for next year? I've heard rumours of someone new being brought in, but i havent heard who. I really think a new, better goalie will have a significant impact, but on the other hand, we do boast one of the best defensive records in the league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    so do you think the first test will end on saturday or on tuesday after all rains?
    :confused: Why would it end on a Tuesday? If a day was to get rained off, then thats it gone, they wont play for an extra day. Looking at things now the Aussies are looking in a strong position and the earliest it will finish will be 2moro evening or monday morning.

ReputationRep:
    What is this draft thing? I only watched ice hockey for a little bit b4 the lockout and i thought it was a kl sport!!!

ReputationRep:
    The draft is basically where all of the teams get to pick from 17-18 year old players who have just met the age qualifications to enter the NHL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiempo)
    DAMN

Well at least the new season is heading this way!!!

I could just hug someone!!!!
    *arms open...*

WEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Of course the first person other than me to post in my NHL Draft thread is a Leafs fan, and thus, as a Sens and Habs fan, my sworn enemy. LOL

I can't wait for the season to start. I've been in hockey withdrawal.

ReputationRep:
    Very good editing.

ReputationRep:
    Could've given them out lbw...................ooooh..... ...........53 times? Lucky escape from Strauss.

Adam Gilchrist: Oh, yes Shane!

ReputationRep:
    I hate Cricket! Its soooo boring to watch.

You lot will have to change my mind.

ReputationRep:
    Bugger. 80-1.

ReputationRep:
    I mean they around rubbing their balls all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    I mean they around rubbing their balls all the time.
    http://www.colombialink.com/01_INDEX...g_cricket.html

ReputationRep:
    What a brilliant catch:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Am shocked. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It's not a fake but it's rather cool!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.