Turn on thread page Beta

Cool, I always say cool. Anything equivalent to cool

ReputationRep:
    I say good for them

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, its bleated i know, but i gotta chip this in

OOOOOHH AHHHHH GLENN MCGRATH! OOOH AHH GLENN MCGRATH!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh. poor england. they will lose definitely now.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I like when my instructors on holiday and we get to go over some decent sized fences for a change (nothing huge, but a big change from what we usually do) Just a bit gutted that I didn't have a better horse, we had to stop while everyone else went higher because he only has little legs and was starting to struggle (and was being a muppet and spooking at the fillers :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Anyone tell me how the ashes works? How do you win, and how long is it on for?

ReputationRep:
    Hello Footie Fans!
    Just thought I'd start a thread for any Scottish Football Fans (and anyone else with an opinion ) regarding transfer rumours, predictions, national team and anything in between

I'll start: C'mon the Dons, that 3rd place is ours!!!! :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    It's a series between England and Australia consisting of 5 test matches. If you win more tests than the other team, you win the Ashes. It lasts from the start of the first match to the end of the last match - a month or two.

ReputationRep:
    How long is a test match? I take it there hasn't even been 1 test match yet then?

ReputationRep:
    it lasts as long as 5 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    ahhh. poor england. they will lose definitely now.
    well one can live in hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    it lasts as long as 5 days
    Seriously!! :eek: Now I now why I prefer footy. Can't concentrate for periods longer than 45 mins at a time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    well one can live in hope
    lol, aussies only need 5 wickets now. and these 5 wickets are the easier to get than previous ones. so considering uk only scored around 160 runs with 5 wickets to aussies, uk wont make it to 400 runs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    lol, aussies only need 5 wickets now. and these 5 wickets are the easier to get than previous ones. so considering uk only scored around 160 runs with 5 wickets to aussies, uk wont make it to 400 runs.

well piteresen and jones are batting........ 240 runs should be a doddle :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am a Dane. Should I be proud after today's stage?

Hint: Rasmussen is also from Denmark.

ReputationRep:
    Palace are selling Kiraly to cut costs after relegation, think he'd make a great signing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    well piteresen and jones are batting........ 240 runs should be a doddle :p:
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    lol so funny

ReputationRep:
    baaah, it would have took them 50shots per scene to get the ball through the ring. Anyway, all of that is possible without even editing, just takes a lot of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    It's a qualifier for the Champions League, cus UEFA decided to only let one of Chelsea and Milan into the competition! =)
    why is that so??? is it bkoz their teams are pawning????

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.