Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    why is that so??? is it bkoz their teams are pawning????
    Winding you up honey!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that bad

DOn't hate me for my choice of team!!! I have no idea why I ended up with the Leafs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiempo)
    I'm not that bad

DOn't hate me for my choice of team!!! I have no idea why I ended up with the Leafs...
    Oh, don't worry. I won't hold your poor taste against you! :p:

Maybe you picked the Leafs because they're basically the New York Rangers of Canada--the defacto choice for the casual multi-regional hockey fan?

ReputationRep:
    celtic and rangers will come first and second (thats in no order)

ReputationRep:
    Mon the Well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    Mon the Well!
    Nice One! Good to see a Non Old Firm supporter for once!

ReputationRep:
    1) Come on the rain!!!! England's 12th and most effective cricketer.
    The only way we can get anything out of this now is for it to rain for the next 2 days. So everyone rain dance.

2) If it doesnt rain, then i will be horrified to say that my prediction about us not making it to lunch on sunday may well come true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nas7232)
    you can watch it for free on the net.
    Where? Which site?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    The only way we can get anything out of this now is for it to rain for the next 2 days. So everyone rain dance.

2) If it doesnt rain, then i will be horrified to say that my prediction about us not making it to lunch on sunday may well come true
    lol.the weather forecast says that there are going to be heavy showers on sunday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)

btw, on sunday till lunchtime, there is going to be only light rainfall.that means that there is a chance that they will play and aussies can beat us by lunchtime.

ReputationRep:
    ITS ALL COMING TRUE MY PREDICTIONS ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

If it does come true then Oz will win the series 3-1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    ITS ALL COMING TRUE MY PREDICTIONS ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

If it does come true then Oz will win the series 3-1.
    hahaha.lol.light rainfall 2moro from 10 till 1 for sure. aussies only need 2 hrs to get 5 wickets more.ahh poor england.

ReputationRep:
    I have a telegram here...

"C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" -Lleyton Hewitt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
    Where? Which site?
    I would be banned from tsr if i said it here or even PM.

Search google, it's broadcasted from a japanese site so they can get out of the copyright issues.

You can watch any game live [big games usually] but it has japanese commentary. There are some english commentary but the commentators fail to speak english in a way that you can understand it straight away. But better than nothing!

ReputationRep:
    just checked the weather, there is no rain at all on monday.so i guess it will all end today after 4pm or tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Hibernian have got 3rd nailed on, simply because they have the next Boro manager at the helm, the man who will go down in history as one of our most popular players. Probably second only to Juninho. What a legend.

Plus, if they manage to keep hold of Riordan (now there's a player) for just one more season....

ReputationRep:
    Its hardly fair if rain ruins Australias chances of winning, although maybe it'll dry up by late afternoon or they'll finish the job 2moro!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian87)
    I am a Dane. Should I be proud after today's stage?

Hint: Rasmussen is also from Denmark.

You should definitely be proud! He won the Polka dot jersey, and has been one of the best riders in the mountains overall also (as opposed to Virenque the last years).

I felt so sorry for Rasmussen after the TT yesterday!! And in the end losing the 5. and 6. place by less than 10 seconds!! What a pity!

Cross my fingers for a Norwegian victory today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    Its hardly fair if rain ruins Australias chances of winning, although maybe it'll dry up by late afternoon or they'll finish the job 2moro!
    exactly. aussies deserve their victory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    Oh, don't worry. I won't hold your poor taste against you! :p:
    ouch :eek:

Again I have no idea why so don't ask!!!

Although I am rather annoyed at the prices of getting your shirt personalised!!!
    The price of the shirt, fair enough, the its amost the same amount to get your name on it!!!
    And again, fair enoigh as its stitched on (is it?).. but I'm just annoyed because I can't afford it!!!

And me and white shirts don't go well together So it'll have to be the away kit

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.