This discussion is closed.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
exactly. aussies deserve their victory.
maybe, but england can still win :cool: piteresen to make a 100 and jones betta make sum runs - cos the amount of cathces he dropped....
IZZY!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
maybe, but england can still win :cool: piteresen to make a 100 and jones betta make sum runs - cos the amount of cathces he dropped....
lol.highly unlikely.just hope for the rain.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
lol.highly unlikely.just hope for the rain.
rain is good, but id love to see pietersen wack the aussies all over the ground.
RK
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Great news about Yelana Isinbeyeva. I didn't think she wopuld have gone to 5m tongith though, but the girl likes competing in the UK and has set at least half a dozen world records here, if not mroe. I guess this would have been the ideal place to go up to 5m other than at the world championships later tis summer.

I'm guessignwe'll see her got to 5.01m at the wold championships now.

Also if she's wanting to get more than 36 world records that is at least another 20cm she needs to add onto the world record. I know she has been claring well over 5m in practice for over a year now, but I ain't heard of her getting near 5.20m. She'll need to put in a lot more work over the next few years and above she needs to stay fit.

Good luck to her.
fr browne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Congrats to Armstrong, it wa sinevitable. Congrats to Rasmussen who noone really expected to win the montains at the beginning. Popovich retains the white jersey with the green to be decided today.

Hushvod, O'Grady, McEwan: Ive always been an O'Grady man but unless Hushvod crashes, i cant seee much chance of it happening.
Gexko
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the rain is doing a fantastic job at the crease at the moment, its good to see that england's most experienced player and frequent saviour can still hold his own against the mighty ozzies.

lets hope he can bat through to monday night
fluffball
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hushovd will get it! McEwen though has been the best sprinter of the tour, if only he hadnt been disqualified in the first week he would be in the green jersey by now!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
rain is good, but id love to see pietersen wack the aussies all over the ground.
oh the saffies who abandom ship are the best arent they!!!! Like us getting CLyde, boy the saffies are dirty about that. They are dirty about Pieterson as well.
psychic_satori
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tiempo)
ouch :eek:

Again I have no idea why so don't ask!!!

Although I am rather annoyed at the prices of getting your shirt personalised!!!
The price of the shirt, fair enough, the its amost the same amount to get your name on it!!!
And again, fair enoigh as its stitched on (is it?).. but I'm just annoyed because I can't afford it!!!

And me and white shirts don't go well together So it'll have to be the away kit
Yeah, I guess the jerseys are expensive, though they are a bundle of embroidery, so it's somewhat understandable. And, the work isn't automated, so they can't simplify it and do it assembly-line. It's a shame white doesn't work for you, because the Leafs white jerseys are sharper than the blue, if you ask me. Still, none are as classy as the Canadiens home jersey, which, now, I guess, is the away jersey (they switched the color scheme in the 2003-2004 season, so now teams wear their colors at home and white on the road--still angry about that).
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"There you go Mr Ponting, have your match, we don't want it anymore"

**DEPLOY KAMIKAZE BATTERS**
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Followed by more rain...
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Followed by more rain...
Play to resume shortly...

England on 159/7, Pietersen on 45*, Hoggard yet to get off the mark.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
they're just getting on.
Gexko
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

WE'VE LOST :bawling:
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Australia win by 239 runs.

McGrath for MoM?
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Numbers 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 got a grand total of 21 runs between them in that 2nd innings.

Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Numbers 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 got a grand total of 21 runs between them in that 2nd innings.

English 8, 9, 10, 11 = did not manage to score.

Aussie last three wickets added 110.
Parisian Scot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Hibernian have got 3rd nailed on, simply because they have the next Boro manager at the helm, the man who will go down in history as one of our most popular players. Probably second only to Juninho. What a legend.

Plus, if they manage to keep hold of Riordan (now there's a player) for just one more season....
Yeh Riordan is definately a quality player but Hibs have plenty of young players in the striking department so i dont think it will be a disaster if he leaves
Gexko
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well that was *****.

Why is it the best players on the English team were a South African and 2 welshmen (one born in papua new guinea)???
Gexko
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Warne for MoM
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (385)
37.27%
No - but I will (80)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (496)
48.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise