Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes today's play would have been a wash out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlRP)
    just realised vBookie isn't real money ...
    ...but I bet with ladbrokes.com which is !
    No, but 'tis still fun though. Better for your pocket too.

ReputationRep:
    nicely done

ReputationRep:
    well played psychic_satori.

Damn you!!!

ReputationRep:
    but lyon were coached by gerrard houllier which means they'll turn crap this season.

ReputationRep:
    tottenham are ruining english football by signing any young player with potential and sticking him in the reserves

they're lame anyway, don't deserve anything higher than mid-table, worst prem. team in london maybe (well except west ham)

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go to any of the days? i went on the 1st day!!!
    is any one going to any of the other tests????

ReputationRep:
    ^ Thats a bit harsh!

I would of thought Letyon Orient would of been the worst team in London personally!

And yes, Tottenham are woeful, but not the worst. Charlton, Fulham, Crystal Palace were all worse than them last season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    ^ Thats a bit harsh!

I would of thought Letyon Orient would of been the worst team in London personally!

And yes, Tottenham are woeful, but not the worst. Charlton, Fulham, Crystal Palace were all worse than them last season.
    i said "prem." and yer i forgot fulham - but i think charlton are better than tottenham now, despite being lame last season

i don't like tottenham because of them trying to buy every player anyone is linked with and because many of their fans seem to actually believe they are a top 6 club - which they are clearly not

ReputationRep:
    ^ I know what you mean.
    Charlton are getting better, but they are still buying minor players.
    Tottenham are just buying expensive crap players which I suppose are a little better than Charltons efforts.

Tottenham have the chance to become good if it wasn't for the stingy chairman!
    They have loyal support - and god knows why!

I went to 8 Tottenham matches last season (I'm not a supporter), because of my friends boss being a shareholder. I have to say there were some promising talent . . . . . .. . . ... . from all the visiting teams!

ReputationRep:
    Hi people decided to rejoin this forum. Been really busy with shows lately, been on holiday and chilling really.

I got back from holiday at 3 am last night, Desmond hasnt been ridden for a week and I have a class at Royal lancs tomorrow at 8am! Nevertheless hes been going really well and been placed nearly every RIHS and HOYS qualifier hes been enterred in, jumping clear consistantly. Im about to go to the farm and see what state he is in and attempt to fit a weeks work into an afternoon :eek: . Then Im driving to RIHS on Wednesday.

Noel x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nas7232)
    I would be banned from tsr if i said it here or even PM.

Search google, it's broadcasted from a japanese site so they can get out of the copyright issues.

You can watch any game live [big games usually] but it has japanese commentary. There are some english commentary but the commentators fail to speak english in a way that you can understand it straight away. But better than nothing!
    Nah, you wudn't be banned, set the link.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny_nina)
    Did anyone go to any of the days? i went on the 1st day!!!
    is any one going to any of the other tests????
    I enquired last week, but most Fridays and Saturdays seem to be sold out, and by Sunday/Monday there isnt much point going as the Aussies will be back in the bar celebrating another victory.

ReputationRep:
    Not if the mighty Rain gets in for a long session with the bat again

ReputationRep:
    EVERY BODY NOW!

"C'mon aussie, c'mon, c'mon!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    I enquired last week, but most Fridays and Saturdays seem to be sold out, and by Sunday/Monday there isnt much point going as the Aussies will be back in the bar celebrating another victory.
    if you wanted tickets to any of the first four days you should have really looked for them about 4 months ago, since they were sold out within a day

ReputationRep:
    Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie, Gay Gay Gay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    if you wanted tickets to any of the first four days you should have really looked for them about 4 months ago, since they were sold out within a day
    They apparently could have sold the lords test out 6 times over. which means around 600,000 people applied for tickets :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    They apparently could have sold the lords test out 6 times over. which means around 600,000 people applied for tickets :eek:
    That soudns about right, yea...everyone wanted to go to lords because its the "home of cricket", but the problem is the wicket is very australian in nature - traditionally fast and dry - therefore england are going to have a hard time playing there.
    As boycott has been saying, the lateness of the actual fixtures means that the conditions are going to lengthen the aussie advantage, which after the last test appeared pretty insurmountable.
    But, no worries - put it out of the minds and roll on the next test (and, yes eve, i know we wouldn't have shut up yet if we'd have beaten you in similar fashion - so go for it, you deserve it...and hopefully it wont last!)

ReputationRep:
    you forgot AFC Wimbledon - but they're good for the league they're in + they won some silverware too

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.