Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
spurs are trying to buy baptista. he's not crap.
Felicity9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know this is dangerous territory in a thread full of Man U fans, but why are ITV2 playing some meaningless friendly tournament, whilst ignoring the Intertoto Cup? I realise that the Intertoto isn't exactly the Champions League but come on!
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silence)
spurs are trying to buy baptista. he's not crap.
You can try as hard as you want to buy him but he won't go to white hart lane.
THE UNDERDOG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Shut It!! Dont open your mouths just yet, wait till next season losers!
peperharow
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
great win for spurs... title contenders...
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Felicity9)
I know this is dangerous territory in a thread full of Man U fans, but why are ITV2 playing some meaningless friendly tournament, whilst ignoring the Intertoto Cup? I realise that the Intertoto isn't exactly the Champions League but come on!
it was only one game + i would imagine five would get the rights to the intertoto cup
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MC REN)
i don't like tottenham because of them trying to buy every player anyone is linked with and because many of their fans seem to actually believe they are a top 6 club - which they are clearly not
Leeds still think they are a Premiership club. :rolleyes:
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tottenham sign Baptista! Don't make me laugh; he must be considering shite hart lane as the last choice on earth. The best player Spurs ever bought was Rebrov, and look what you done to him! It was that Glen Hoddle.

You will soon here Spurs going for Beckham! until they actually realise their not quite there yet, and will end up with another mediocre player.

I predict another mid-table finish for a club that has avarge written all over it.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah the Gooners come rushing in.......:p:
alwaysingtogeth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi people.

I've made a new betting forum if anyone is interested in joining up to? Apologies if links to personal sites are not allowed but this is not to take traffic away from TSR. Just an extra forum for somebody to be member of.

I'd appreciate as many people signing up as possible as it has just started now!

Thanks !
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Right ive registered
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bikerx23)
if you wanted tickets to any of the first four days you should have really looked for them about 4 months ago, since they were sold out within a day
Well i dont have a great desire to go, as i knew they were already sold out, however sometimes some become available if people cant go. In 1997 i managed to get tickets about a week before, but people are now more into it.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wow quite cool
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Advertising of other forums is in breach of TSR rules. Please read the FAQ.
Thread closed.
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Nah, you wudn't be banned, set the link.
I would get a warning of level 2 + the level i already have inactive, it would be a ban.
Parisian Scot
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Rangers manager Alex McLeish seems to think that the Old Firm deserve to be in the Premiership due to a lack of competition in the SPL. As an Aberdeen fan I am torn. On the one hand, I would love to see the back of them. The sectarian element of their support is a disgrace to Scottish football (as are Rangers' European performances ) and they are almost singlehandedly destroying the future of our national team by 'stealing' young talent from impoverished clubs and leaving them to rot on the bench. However, I have to wonder whether the SPL would survive without the gruesome twosome as the number of fans they bring to away games is a valuable source of income for the other clubs

So two questions for fans of English clubs:
a) Do the Old Firm deserve to be in the EPL?
b) Do you want them in the EPL?

Felicity9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
it was only one game + i would imagine five would get the rights to the intertoto cup
Not so far they haven't...not sure what their plans are for the next round though. Just a bitter NUFC fan here! :argh:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the games on eurosport now, so will be the other milan-chelsea game
Ronaldinho_88
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chelsea won by 1-0
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wouldnt happen - Scottish teams would have a smaller chance of winning in Champs League, also Celtic/Rangers would only be able to get UEFA cup places as i think the top three EPL teams would command them, maybe some competition for fourth but i think Liverpool would get that.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.48%
No - but I will (62)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise