Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parisian Scot)
    Very True but the suicidal defending that was on show last night suggests that it might not be a one-off. Infact, unless a Russian billionairre turns up in the near future to invest in a new defence I can see them getting beat becoming a regular occurence. One thing's for sure, they're gonna cop one when they come North to face the Dons!!!
    Celtic have enough money so no need for a takeover. If they can't progress in Europe enough despite their wealth and support then they're a failure. I do hear fans of OF clubs who say how great their team is and support all over the world and how rich they are, well now perform to that standard then. Have Celtic signed Antii Niemi? If not then oh well. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    wise up. they are football teams not community liason officers.
    Yeh ok that was unrealisitic. But the point is the Old Firm cant absolve themselves from responsibility. Maybe they are not the cause of the problem but they should be part of the solution

ReputationRep:
    fives is very well known as the worst sport that has ever been thought up. however i wish you luck in smacking a rock solid ball up against that wall with a glove

ReputationRep:
    Old Firm in the Premiership!

ha ha ha hahaha ahahahahhahahahhahahha!!!!!!

5-0 hahahahha ha.

*sides split*

oww.

ReputationRep:
    Strachan is a rubbish manager, even when he was at Cov he wasted money and made poor signings and got us relegated.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ Celtic. I would not be surprised to see Strachan sacked already especially if they don't at least make it a reasonable scroreline in the second leg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    How did Celtic manage to concede that many goals though, surely thats going to be a worry too for the start of the SPL.
    messed up the formation i believe by replacing a defender for a striker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fernando)
    messed up the formation i believe by replacing a defender for a striker
    Yep and this is the same guy who used to play Bellamy in a central defensive midfield role :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, i'm sure it must have, but this thread is mahussive. I just want to say the channel 4 adverts for the Ashes are brilliant. The one where W. G. Grace smashes that blokes pint (probably Fosters) while he's in the bog! Hilarious. And all the rest
    Bring it on!

Maybe this has ben posted too
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/micros...bringiton.html
    Haha! The kangaroo took him home!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    I reckon they'll get through.
    put a fiver on it then, you'll rake it in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Everton lost to Arsenal 7-0 but got a Champions League place. Manchester United lost 5-0 to Chelsea, which broke their 29-game unbeaten run (biggest at the time) but did the treble in the same season. One result is all it is.
    yes...but losing 5-0 to a team from slovakia...who by many accounts arent even that successful in their domestic league is a bit worse than chelsea giving man u a hiding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parisian Scot)
    Yeh ok that was unrealisitic. But the point is the Old Firm cant absolve themselves from responsibility. Maybe they are not the cause of the problem but they should be part of the solution
    as i said before...the problems pre-date their invention.

how can they be responsible for centuries of division and in some areas conflict?

at any rate...its not much of an old firm without the associated hostilities.

ReputationRep:
    yeah top score 795 so far!

ReputationRep:
    now got to 1219. came to a final stop outside the prison

ReputationRep:
    Joe Gilbert is nothing like a world class fighter, Manfredo is quickly becoming a bum. A point about Sergio Mora...if you watch boxing a lot like I do you would notice he lacks of power, he will win some fights but this will haunt him ...prob limiting his chances of true world success...

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    Anyone planning on running the London Marathon in April 2006? Hopefully i am if i get a place, going to be running for Children with Leukaemia, what about u? Im off to uni in Sept so gotta keep up the training and avoid the unhealthy lifestyle!
    Kerry
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    now got to 1219. came to a final stop outside the prison

ReputationRep:
    Poo... 22nd. Go Bruins! :P

ReputationRep:
    Apparently there's someone in the draft who's supposed to be as good as Lemieux and Gretzky... pity he's probably going to Pittsburgh, wasted potential :P. Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    SWP has been performing well in the preseason friendlies. Looks like it was a good move for him in the end thus far.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.