Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    115 haha, mad that, my mate can do that, and i thought 65 was good

ReputationRep:
    I can bench 93kg, but... ive never seen it as something which shows my max strength.

As for curls, i never go higher than 25kg

ReputationRep:
    last time I benched 150

:bandit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Lol you know so much about Australian sport :p:

Yeah hehe this is HUGE over here :eek:

Go Australia! :cool:
    i just like sport...

but i have family in both SA and australia and other parts of the world too so i tend to follow them more than other countries.

ReputationRep:
    celtics def is terrible atm - 9 goals conceeded in 2 games

ReputationRep:
    havent done bench for ages, can curl a 18kg dumbell max and with my right arm only. left could probably only manage 15kg cos its weaker for some reason. It was like that when I started doing it :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    yes...but losing 5-0 to a team from slovakia...who by many accounts arent even that successful in their domestic league is a bit worse than chelsea giving man u a hiding
    True. :p:

ReputationRep:
    bench 180kgx1
    curl 45kgx1 each arm

ReputationRep:
    I bench-pressed my girlfriend the other day and she's one fat woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sub)
    nah.. celtic is out, 5 goals down is too huge of a defecit to turn over. And it dosent bode well for the future.....!!...... as for them in the EPL, I reckon they would be around the portsmouth level, clear of relegation, but barely
    Celtic have to score 5 in 90 minutes, Liverpool had to score 3 in 45...nothings certain in Football.

ReputationRep:
    I do 3x10 with 25kg on the preacher curl bench and 55kg for 3x10 in free weights bench press. My 1 repetition max (1RM) on smith machine bench is 87kg but I don't do that any more because there isn't really any point. I don't go for 1RM on free weights bench press because I don't have a spotter.
    I'll definitely be looking to improve these stat's at uni.

ReputationRep:
    I remember when Celtic lost against an another scottish club last season and Rangers won the League. Horrible! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Heh... no suprises... that Sidney Crosby dude went to Pittsburgh, he can wave bye bye to furthering his career . Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Thought some of you may be interested, the official premiership website has a free fantasy league going on, where you have 100million to spend on 15 players, then your players get points for how they play in real life each week...you get to pick your own team name and kit and stuff and your team goes into a league.

Feel free to join my private league I've set up once you've created your team, it's called 'The Super Liga'...about 20 teams (people) would be ideal! My Teams called 'FC Equilibruim', Lampard the captain. Girls are welcome to join...you can view their picture before you pick the player but I have to stress you won't win anything if you just pick the most good looking players! Maybe see some of your teams soon...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    PRIVATE LEAGUE CODE: 178339-29363 (league name: 'La Super Liga')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I bench-pressed my girlfriend the other day and she's one fat woman.
    Rofl! hope she doesnt read that...for your sake!

(Original post by \Po*lem"ic*al\)
    Feel free to join my private league I've set up once you've created your team, it's called 'The Super Liga'...about 20 teams (people) would be ideal! My Teams called 'FC Equilibruim', Lampard the captain.
    This is in completely the wrong thread, and anyway... Lampard... captain? You do actually watch football I presume? Additionally, there's already a TSR league as seen here. :s:

ReputationRep:
    I have already said that and posted a reply, obviously some folks dont read!

(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    I have already said that and posted a reply, obviously some folks dont read!
    Don't... can't... whatever.

I look no further than UFT in Sports atm (apart from my SWP speculation turned Bill Shankly Tribute Thread) and if your post's not recent, I won't read it.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly.

(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    Exactly.
    I'm lost. You're scaring me today Cindy... :s:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.