Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Go for one of the balls used in Futbol de Salao and play like a brazillian .

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the Champions League ball myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Its not too bad aye. Personally i rather a £10 mitre or whatever. Dont see whats so much better about the big 'brand' balls that makes them worth an extra £60 or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    Dont see whats so much better about the big 'brand' balls that makes them worth an extra £60 or so.
    Bit like when Nike etc charged too much for trainers that were inferior to less well known brands.

ReputationRep:
    Bit like when Nike etc charged too much for trainers that were inferior to less well known brands.
    Aye im sure. Best trainers ive ever had were the cheap as **** Reebocks i got from the RN. Theyre falling apart now but theyve done me a good long service where other dearer trainers havent lasted more than a couple of months. Best football boots ive ever had are my Copa Mundials which i bought when i was 13 and im still using now 7 years on. £80 well spent.

ReputationRep:
    Hah @ Everton - that's just random. I myself have never seen a Premiership match yet at a ground (goes for many so called supporters) but I'm still looking to do "The 92". I'm on 27 grounds so far...

Also I've just come back and the drama is over - I've just gone down the ticket office and ordered my season ticket which should be in the post first thing tommorow morning! Result! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    THIS is the best one iv played with!

ReputationRep:
    Why is that one the best? I prefer balls that are softer on the outside but have weight inside so they're not a floater but I can still perform my trademark curlers and long distant shots.

ReputationRep:
    Why is that one the best? I prefer balls that are softer on the outside but have weight inside so they're not a floater but I can still perform my trademark curlers and long distant shots.
    i said its MY personal best......what one do you mean?

As for your
    trademark curlers and long distant shots
    well i'll take your word for that one ....or are they trademark cos there utter crap ha ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SideView)
    or are they trademark cos there utter crap ha ha
    No they're good. I just can't do the same with balls that are too hard.

ReputationRep:
    unflavoured tastes nice dude, i like it. Im not down with the gay **** in flavoured **** and **** *** * *********** u know like *** and ***** *** * **************** werd
    agreed!

ReputationRep:
    Inspired by 'Morning Sunrise' :rolleyes: (lol) this morning, I just thought it would be a cool idea to start up a thread about Australian swimming.

Who are your favourites, what's the latest news and etc.

I'm personally, for instance, pretty pleased with how our female swimmers are going, two golds already! :cool: See here > http://www.swimming.org.au/meets_and...4&NewsID=15648

Grant Hackett seems to have made an impressive comeback, too.

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

(Sorry i couldn't help it, Im an Aussie too!)

Anyway, since I aint been in Aus for ages, hows Thorpe going at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by python05)
    Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

(Sorry i couldn't help it, Im an Aussie too!)

Anyway, since I aint been in Aus for ages, hows Thorpe going at the moment?
    Thorpes taking a year out. He didnt swim at the Worlds last week, leaving Phelps to win everything.

In fact most the aussi teams taking a year out...

ReputationRep:
    Hacket made a great comeback? Hes won golds at every world championship for the past 4 years, and the 1500m 4 times in a row now, absolutely phenominal athlete.

ReputationRep:
    hey,guys,
    today i saw the newspaper , knowing when beckham was shopping with Victoria in the street, a blonde girl rushed up to slapped the Beck on the face?
    is it really happend?
    what happened to Beck? and that mad girl>?

ReputationRep:
    Its not on any news site on the internet, so i'm presuming you were reading a 'quality' and 'accurate' paper like the sun or star?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Its not on any news site on the internet, so i'm presuming you were reading a 'quality' and 'accurate' paper like the sun or star?
    maybe somthing cozed by the affairs between Beck and some beaches!

ReputationRep:
    No it was just some girl who grabbed him as he walked past when he was out with Victorie, but it was nothing exciting. Was just a small article in The Sun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Hacket made a great comeback? Hes won golds at every world championship for the past 4 years, and the 1500m 4 times in a row now, absolutely phenominal athlete.
    True. But I think Thorpe took the spotlight for a bit there :p: However, as midloon says - he's taking a break now, so Hacket is getting, IMO, the attention he deserves :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.