Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm a bit curious as to what Everdawn's been up to lately.....:juggle:

ReputationRep:
    Yo how many people on here play ball? and if yuo do what position do yuo play/

I play Small/Power Forward

ReputationRep:
    Mine came sometime last week - promotion season at the Palace with star striker intact

Though to be honest I'm not sure how close we'll get without a creative midfielder

ReputationRep:
    point guard.

I ve got very thin arm with a abnormally big shoulder. ha.~

ReputationRep:
    nice, i used to live in hull ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Why do people take the mick with Spurs winning the Peace Cup and refrain from doing the same with Arsenal over the Amsterdam Tournament?

ReputationRep:
    because people take the mick out of spurs in general. they even did it with the worthington cup.

and anyway.. there hasn't been an actual report saying davids has signed. every day the paper's saying "davids will sign today". but hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Jo came 2nd in one of her classes out of 71 people. WOW!!! As an aside, someone from the yard went to Pony Club Camp on Sunday. On Tuesday morning, Jo (her mum) got a phone call asking for her to come and pick the beastie up as he had broken through one of the stable doors and then kept the whole camp awake by kicking all night!! Ooopsie... at least he's still allowed to actually go, they just have to pick him up every evening and take him down the enxt morning. Jo's philosophical take on the situation: "See Lilly, you're not the only one with a weird horse"

ReputationRep:
    Why can't people pick on Millwall instead? :p:

ReputationRep:
    i used to when i was younger, we had a horse but then my mum had an accident one time when she was out with it and we sold it. she became scared and hasn't been on a horse since then. nor have i, i got interested in other things and if i were to ride today i would probably feel like it was the first time.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone cross your fingers for Vaughan out

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to say hes better than Thorpe, thorpe doesn't have to put himself through the physical torture you experience in a 1500m race..

ReputationRep:
    Im a bit worried about thorpe... hes been out for a fair while know... after taking such a long break is it even possible to make a comeback at the highest level? if not we've lost a realy gem of a swimmer....

ReputationRep:
    now now - he scored 116 for yourkshire on sat remember...if he's actually got his from back from his lessons with Feltcher it would be useful to have him there. I would still love to see collingwood in the team tho - he is in the form of his life, and i reckon his massively variable line, length, pace and pitch could be more fruitful for England.
    Shame chris reads still injured tho...jones better get his act together too.

ReputationRep:
    Collingwood will 90% be in the team in place of Gilo, and Graveney admitted so yesterday as the Edgbaston pitch is more suited to fast bowlers. If Vaughan is out injured i cant see Collingwood replacing him and it may be too late to call up someone else like THORPE!

ReputationRep:
    Well - the Gilo thing is all because of the pitch being useless for spinners (and coincidentally almost perfect for collingwoods medium-pacers).
    Vaughan has been declared fit now anyway, but it would have been worrying to have someone like key in there...

ReputationRep:
    poofter sport, simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durhamlad1)
    poofter sport, simple.
    That's what people who (1) don't understand and (2) would be completely rubbish at it always say...

ReputationRep:
    lots of guys seem to think that, yet far from it, ridings one of the most hard, scary, physically enduring sports there is. i ride, i have a 14 hh welsh d called jessica and we do some pony club stuff, but at moment her hooves aren't in the best condition so we're just doing walk/trot at moment.

ReputationRep:
    Signing announced today - dispute with the ARL though because Johns wants to be released from the opening game of the Tri Nations (Aus v New Zealand) which clashes with the Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford - if Warrington make it he wants to play for Warrington, don't blame him!

Paul Cullen said it was the biggest signing in the history of Super League

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.