Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    good call - i think giles reassured his place yesterday with a better show with the bat.
    Was it me...or could you just see hoggards wicket coming from warne...the second one of them didn't go forward to him they were finished.

ReputationRep:
    warne is the master at clearing up the tail. hence his 592 (i think) test wickets

Loved the stodgy batting from hoggie and jones though

ReputationRep:
    Innuendo.

Ummm, basically hands in to chest in prayer position and push forwards and bring hands round in a circle, as they reach maximum extent bring your legs up and then kick out sideways ish like a frog.

Its far too difficult to describe, i just do it second nature anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I hope that England bowlers can do a good job and rack up the wickets.

ReputationRep:
    I rode for 3 years and i am sure that the only part of the whole riding spectrum that comes close to being something you could actually gain any fitness from is cross country.

Trotting about on hacks and so on isnt exercise in the same sense that a game of football or an hour in the gym is.

Having said that theres nothing wrong with riding i just dont enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Yea...i think the most important early wicket will be langer...he's been looking so imperious of late, whereas hayden and ponting have been playing stupid, rash shots...

ReputationRep:
    Come on Hoggard!

ReputationRep:
    Breaststoke is the easiest stroke though! It's the stroke I automatically do if someone tells me to swim, that stroke is the most natural. I hate front crawl though.

ReputationRep:
    You beauty!
    and pietersen almost got a run on...stick him back at 3rd man where he's imperious!

ReputationRep:
    'I've got a lovely bunch of Golden Ducks.

There they are standing at the crease.

Diddily dee dee....

Hayden

Langer

Ricky Ponting's Next...'

What a song that would be

ReputationRep:
    the england fielding formation seemed to be working for the first 3 or 4 overs, but they really need to change it now.

ReputationRep:
    please do explain...some of us have to work and therefore are just watching numbers coming up on the screen roll on tomorrow with a full day of viewing! : D (no - actually playing tomorrow...oh well)

ReputationRep:
    Yeeeessss!
    Come on Ashley You Beauty!

ReputationRep:
    What a run out vaughany! Come on Gilo the wheelie bin!

ReputationRep:
    We need wickets fast after lunch! Clarke katich and gilchrist fast!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    I rode for 3 years and i am sure that the only part of the whole riding spectrum that comes close to being something you could actually gain any fitness from is cross country.

Trotting about on hacks and so on isnt exercise in the same sense that a game of football or an hour in the gym is.

Having said that theres nothing wrong with riding i just dont enjoy it.
    I can safely say that the amount I sweat and the amount of agony I'm in for days after my riding lessons implies it is actually quite good exercise. I work VERY hard in my lessons!!

Yay, off to Gatcombe Park on Sunday!!

ReputationRep:
    breast stroke is easily my best stroke with butterfly my worst!! The sport academy guide is probably the best explination of how the stroke works!!

ReputationRep:
    I think this is definetly England's game (hopefully!!). Without Mcgrath the Aussies are nothing. I think we'll restrict them to about 300 or maybe more!

I think the Martyn is going to be kicking himself- he lost out! But some of England's batsmen gave there wicket away cheaply, Trescothick should have made a century.

ReputationRep:
    she kissed him on his cheek, who cares!

ReputationRep:
    is mcgrath going to play on 2nd innings?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.