Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    omfg... Vaughan gone too... hehehe.. this could get interesting now ._.
    29-3 shocking.. 2wickets in an over...sweet :P

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean hehehe !!! youre not supporting australia are you?

ReputationRep:
    31-4

ReputationRep:
    o dear

ReputationRep:
    bloody night watchmen...

i didn't think they used 'em these days.

ReputationRep:
    lol feel bad for peiterson + flintoff and jones.. all the pressure on them now especially after their first innings batting

ReputationRep:
    that was close:|

ReputationRep:
    the peitersen stroke? yeup couldve been very funny sight to see him go so soon..
    and i forgot to say Bell before since hes sucking so bad.. and collingwood might steal his place...

ReputationRep:
    bell = *******.

ReputationRep:
    DON't give away your wicxket peitersen!!

ReputationRep:
    lmao... least they got 50.. nice 4 from bell just now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    bell = *******.
    :eek: Thats what i called him earlier on in this thread!

Once Lee got going you knew he was gona get a couple and im glad Vaughan is out as maybe his place in the team will be questioned. Even though it looks bad, if England get another 100+, it'll still be close as the Aussies will be under pressure and wont be able to bat it out.

ReputationRep:
    I woke up late just to see the 3 wickets...was a nice thing to wake up to =/
    At least we seem to be getting a bit better now both batsmen have over 10 runs each.
    63-4

ReputationRep:
    i know this is stereotypical but you are actually the first girl ive heard of who is interested in cricket

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in cricket too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyboy123)
    i know this is stereotypical but you are actually the first girl ive heard of who is interested in cricket
    that sounds quite corny, i'm almost expecting a "get your coat you've pulled" post coming up now... lol. crickets all good.

ReputationRep:
    lmao.. peitersen is gone

ReputationRep:
    tsk tsk tsk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyboy123)
    heh. I get it a lot. I tend to like the sports that are stereotypically male.

I think we should be able to get around 230 all out. I would hope for it to be more but this morning wasn't great.
    If Pietersen's risks pay off and he manages to rack up a good number of runs the chance of winning may seem better...
    And typically just as I wrote that he's out.

ReputationRep:
    73-5.. 250 seems unlikely now

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.