Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    Vaughan c McGrath b Katich 166
    he should really learn he's not kevin pietersen....

ReputationRep:
    aye
    thanks

(Original post by bikerx23)
    Aye well, he should have been caught by Gilchrist for 16 so I'd better not complain.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can find information about what matches are playing? Also, where I can buy tickets for football matches?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    1) www.bbc.co.uk > sport > football > fixtures
    2) Tickets available depending upon the football team.

E.G. someone like Arsenal will be sold out for the next 20 years whereas Man Utd may not be over the next year! lol

ReputationRep:
    Pietersen being too aggressive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Pietersen being too aggressive?
    Its the way he plays...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Aye well, he should have been caught by Gilchrist for 16 so I'd better not complain.
    and caught by gilchrist for 43, and bowled by mcgrath for 43... so 166 isn't so bad considering...

ReputationRep:
    Its the way he plays...
    He's not usually this eager though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durhamlad1)
    'great ball shane'
    They love saying that, don't they ? Especially when he gets knocked for four or six straight off the middle of the bat.

ReputationRep:
    Not doing to bad at the moment. Remember it isn't particularly difficult compared to Edgebaston or Lords though; its like a concrete road. Hopefully will be able to get some movement when our fellows start the bowling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Random question: what setting (1-10) is the erg on in proper erg tests? I've never actually had a look... I'm pretty sure it's more towards 10 but I could be wrong...

edit: just looked it up. On another forum, they claim the lever is set to about 5/6 in most clubs. I honestly can't remember that but whatever.
    technically, assuming you are using a concept 2, the drag factor should be as close to 130 as you can get it. This does indeed lie approximately in the region between 5 and 6 (but sometimes varies)

ReputationRep:
    Silly Pietersen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    so should pietersen...

ReputationRep:
    Pietersen out. Come on Freddie

ReputationRep:
    usually have to be a memeber of the clubs official fan club to have any chance of getting tickets as for most teams they sell out pretty quick.
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweetsy85)
    Does anyone know where I can find information about what matches are playing? Also, where I can buy tickets for football matches?

Thanks!
    Wtf, be more specific!
    Which teams?

ReputationRep:
    Close on 341-5. To be fair, a reasonable day's work. No harm in Hoggard going last ball of the evening. He did his job.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree. In some ways it's better. Tomorrow Freddy and Bell coming out will strike terror into the Aussie's hearts.

ReputationRep:
    Ran 11 dead when qualifying for County 4x100 at 15. Ran the 400 in sub 53 to take me to Manchester Schools. Tore ligaments in my right ankle at 16 and was out for a year. Unable to reproduce that form since. But I reckon I am running around the same seconds now with the rugby training.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.