Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Pieterson's an idiot! He almost cost us the match last time, and he might cost us the win this time. Apparantly, that's about 5 dropped catches! It will me a miracle for England to win now I think. I think that the moral of the players is too low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    aussies cant win for sure.100%. they need 86 to win with 71 balls left, meanings that they would have to risk a lot.i d say there is 70% for a draw and 25% for england and 5% for aussies.
    do you know anything about cricket?

ReputationRep:
    The Aussies are seriously thinking about going for the win, and Flintoff's last over was pure defensive bowling. This doesn't look good.

ReputationRep:
    If we can just get to McGrath...oh if only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Black Rider)
    The Aussies are seriously thinking about going for the win, and Flintoff's last over was pure defensive bowling. This doesn't look good.
    I think England might just be settling for the draw. If they see that the Aussies are going for the win, they might just bowl defensively. It would be a massive tragedy if England did lose. I'd forget about the whole of the Ashes series and England's chances if that did happen. It would be too big a blow for them to recover from I think.

ReputationRep:
    What a ****ing catch!

ReputationRep:
    BRILLIANT CATCH! big up JONES!

ReputationRep:
    go jonesy! warney out c jones after straus fumble...

ReputationRep:
    :cheers: C'mon ponting . I hope lee can hold on. How many overs did he face at edgbaston?

ReputationRep:
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE S!

Sorry. In one moment I forgive Geraint Jones all I ever said about him.

ReputationRep:
    Flintoff is on FIRE!

ReputationRep:
    did you see his WORM?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    did you see his WORM?:p:
    I beg your pardon :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    I beg your pardon :p:
    :p:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Now all we have to worry about is Pietersen's catching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Black Rider)
    Now all we have to worry about is Pietersen's catching.
    :rofl:

perfect timing.

ReputationRep:
    Omg, omg, omg. I really hope england get the last 2 wickets, but I'm not so sure they will.

ReputationRep:
    7 overs left but it only takes 2 balls.

ReputationRep:
    break the ****er's arm!

ReputationRep:
    You're talking about an Aussie in the Ashes. You could break his neck and he wouldn't retire hurt.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.