Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Colonel)
    Where Will Scott Parker Be Next Season?
    Rolling around in £40000 a week regardless of what happens.

(Original post by Mortoman)
    Rolling around in £40000 a week regardless of what happens.
    Probably more. Chelsea are paying him £55k pw, and Newcastle are prepared to match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Probably more. Chelsea are paying him £55k pw, and Newcastle are prepared to match.
    *feels physically sick* :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I hope tottenham dont do the deal, seems a bit unethical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alchemy)
    I hope tottenham dont do the deal, seems a bit unethical.
    If spurs are happy with the deal....

ReputationRep:
    With the decision not far away this thread is for people to talk about who might win and who should win.

ReputationRep:
    Paris!

ReputationRep:
    You guys have to see this. Its tops, Just look at that classic BOD and Richie!

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/last...om=performance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    All I can say now is if the Lions continue playing like they did against BOP they are going to get EATEN alive by the AB'S, Eh bro?
    Here here

I will forgive NZ for what they've done to the Brumbies if they impress me this year.

ReputationRep:
    You guys have to see this. Its tops, Just look at that classic BOD and Richie!

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/last...om=performance
    Lol that was actually pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Here here

I will forgive NZ for what they've done to the Brumbies if they impress me this year.

Its all well and good to say that now Danni, however once the 3N comes around its the annual festival of hate a Saffi/kiwi

ReputationRep:
    Its all well and good to say that now Danni, however once the 3N comes around its the annual festival of hate a Saffi/kiwi
    I see, the tri-nations... well we'll have to deal with that when it comes. On the topic, have you noticed how many Kiwis live over here now :rolleyes: yet still dare to wear their AB scarves and tops with complete confidence :p:

I plan to do the opposite of that when I visit NZ after the exams, though that might be asking for trouble

ReputationRep:
    You are brave! When im in South Africa im not even wearing my wallas jersey! Ill get shot or something. Im going for a few of the 3N matches over there later on in the year.

But at present, yeah go Kiwis, or rather Im going to support Brian O'Driscoll (lions)and Ritchie McCaw(AB's)

oh man, all this Lions tour has my brothers and sister and I going around saying Eh Cuz, and Eh Bro after every sentence.

ReputationRep:
    You are brave! When im in South Africa im not even wearing my wallas jersey! Ill get shot or something. Im going for a few of the 3N matches over there later on in the year.

But at present, yeah go Kiwis, or rather Im going to support Brian O'Driscoll (lions)and Ritchie McCaw(AB's)

oh man, all this Lions tour has my brothers and sister and I going around saying Eh Cuz, and Eh Bro after every sentence.
    I didn't think it was bad, my BF's friend who lives in NZ wears his Aussie Cricket jumper everywhere But then that's cricket...

ReputationRep:
    yeah dude, NZ is EXTREME with rugby, over there its like a religion.

ReputationRep:
    you probably wont get shot, i just said the becuase South Africa is a very dangerous country, but you'll get heggled.

ReputationRep:
    you probably wont get shot, i just said the becuase South Africa is a very dangerous sontry, but you'll get heggled.
    Haha :p: K, will be more careful then, although we have some friends there so I think we'll still have a cool time

ReputationRep:
    yeah should be mad.

ReputationRep:
    Er, any NBA fans here?

ReputationRep:
    Well, you know I'm a basketball fan, Eliar, and I have religiously read all of your articles (on your old site, naturally)... But I must confess that I don't know much about the NBA. Maybe you'd care to educate me a little?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.