Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
yawn
Badges: 13
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mirwelsh87)
Hodgson was a class act today, he didn't put a foot wrong.
I thought he missed a couple of conversions. :confused:
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im tipping the Cuzzy Bro's to win the next game.
mivoy
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
yeah im a b-ball fan
mivoy
Report 13 years ago
spurs
eswiftfire
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You knoe, Houston only won those 2 seasons that MJ was retired. When he came back, I think the Bulls won again . Not 100% sure, but I know that Houston didn't win when MJ came back as number 45.
MJ won three championships, then retired. During those two years he was gone, Houston won two championships (and yes, that was when MJ came back during the last few games of the season as number 45). But after that, MJ won another 3 championships.
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
At the minute, Newcastle are in the lead but for £7 million though
snmichaels
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by eswiftfire)
MJ won three championships, then retired. During those two years he was gone, Houston won two championships (and yes, that was when MJ came back during the last few games of the season as number 45). But after that, MJ won another 3 championships.
:rolleyes: Kind of makes you realise... :adore: 23
eswiftfire
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No kidding. MJ's my all-time favourite. I stopped following the NBA for a while before I discovered my new favourite player, Allen Iverson. (during his MVP season)
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If he goes to Newcastle instead of Everton then he is a money grabbing fag, who in their right mind would choose to work under souness for footballing reasons as opposed to money ?
Rainy
Badges: 2
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
If he goes to Newcastle instead of Everton then he is a money grabbing fag, who in their right mind would choose to work under souness for footballing reasons as opposed to money ?
Dude. Why the hell do you think he went to Chelsea in the first place?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Dude. Why the hell do you think he went to Chelsea in the first place?
For better football?
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
For better football?
How ironic... :rolleyes:
signor87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by yawn)
I thought he missed a couple of conversions. :confused:
I was too generous, but he did play well. He didn't let the missed kicks bother him either, but then again his 1st play of the match was perfect (cross-field kick to Horgan) and he his very much a confidence player. Pressure on Jones for Saturday!
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For better football?
...to watch from the bench, 6 months into a new 5 year deal with his "beloved" Charlton?
Colly
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Looking forward to a cracking match on Saturday; the Lions front-row is their heaviest of all-time with a combined weight of 348kg!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ranieri rated him very highly at the time and it was unlucky when he was fired then makalele became "unbeatable" as mourinho would put it.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Ranieri rated him very highly at the time and it was unlucky when he was fired then makalele became "unbeatable" as mourinho would put it.
He was a hot prospect, on fire for Charlton. Moving to Chelsea was the worst decision he could possibly make. He's now two years older, has gone backwards, and has had 13 games in 2 years. Displacing players of Lampard's ability was always going to be difficult, and I that deciding factor in his transfer was most probably the money. Let Newcastle and Everton battle for him. He's damaged goods, and there's no guarantee he can recreate his Charlton form.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
True but I cant help but feel he jumped into the decision far too quickly and that's been confirmed really since Mourinho seems to rate Tiago and Jarosik higher than Parker ( I know he's been injured but you'd think hed have opportunities ahead of those two next season) :confused: He was on the verge of the england squad with charlton, he was a hero there, a bit of a big fish in a small pond and was rapidly improving. Getting into the Chelsea side on a regular basis with midfielders such as Duff, Lampard and Makelele was always going to be an uphill struggle, he made a huge mistake really. But I suppose it's easy to say that in hindsight.
spurs123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
**** chelsea they are wakners ....arnesen can **** of as well...money grabbing ****.

But scott parker will not come to spurs unless chelsea pay his wages. Lets rmember his £55,000 demands. only newcastle can afford them....he will...no matter what go there
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Eh Bro! THATS MASSIVE, EH CUZ!

teee heee.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (189)
39.54%
No - but I will (28)
5.86%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.9%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (228)
47.7%

Watched Threads