The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ahahahaha tait what u doing
Reply 5581
That was awful by Tait! :biggrin::biggrin: Oh well...Come on England! :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 5582
yay :smile:
That was unbelievably stupid from Tait. Whether you're on debut or not, it's fairly obvious that you block the last ball of the over when a superior player is going well at the other end.
Reply 5584
Yeh! Nice. A very very gettable target. England don't have to rush to get the runs. A nice partnership between Strauss and Tresco would be just nice!
Reply 5585
Again more reason to think mean things about Warne...Trescothick out 32-1..
But hey England need under 100 runs to win now..
Tonight Matthew
That was unbelievably stupid from Tait. Whether you're on debut or not, it's fairly obvious that you block the last ball of the over when a superior player is going well at the other end.

thats a number 11 for ya...
Reply 5587
36-2:|
Warne is turning it square...
Reply 5589
IZZY!
yer i know.but at old trafford warne didnt rly do well in 2nd innings bowling.it was mcgrath who got wickets.

You were saying?
zaf1986
Warne is turning it square...

Do you think so? He only seems to have turned one from what I've seen. His hold in this situation is largely just mental. Thankfully he can't bowl from both ends..
Tonight Matthew
Do you think so? He only seems to have turned one from what I've seen. His hold in this situation is largely just mental. Thankfully he can't bowl from both ends..

True...
Typical England eh....
Sophdoph
Typical England eh....

so true...
Reply 5594
Nooooooooo. :frown:
another one bites the dust....

The Aussies must be thinking "if only we had 50-60 runs more"
Reply 5596
57-5 :eek:
Reply 5597