Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Becca)
Mwahaha. I agree. If I was on the Englad team, I really would punch him one. :mad:
I know where i would punch him... :mad:
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sparkly_tiara)
You said you did olympic trials- that was my dream! Hence why i trained so hard, i wanted to make it! Damn heart condition.
That was my dream too, until I found out I was going to them. Then my dream became to make it to the Olympics themselves, which I (narrowly ) failed to do So the trials were a bit of a bummer in the end.
Zurich
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by homoterror)
I love swimming but I only swim 50 x 25m a day, and I have the technique of a confused sheep. Any tips on how I can improve my swimming technique all you pros?
Umm, other than 'swim the strokes correctly' I'm not sure what advice I can give It's hard enough to coach someone into the correct technique when you're in a pool with them... I wouldn't know where to start over the internet! :p:
Zurich
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Is this about Shane Warne?

Like him or loathe him, him is probably the greatest bowler ever to have played the game, and I feel enormously privileged to have watched his career... even if it's not too much fun watching him bowl England out sometimes. There is something special about watching a legend at his best.
sparky18
Report 13 years ago
I use to love swimming and training that much. it was about the same amount of time. every day before school and after, then gym work everyday except sunday, but then all of a sudden i just realised i was bored of staring at the black line everyday whilst people were out there having fun well thats what i thought untill i quit. when i wondered what everyone else did. i had so much free time. it was weird! i only really liked the big events like nationals and counties and trials and stuff everything else seemed boring.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Just_Izzy)
He is just the biggest ****** EVER... mouthing of all the time... and he thinks he is the ****. But he isn't. He should bleed. From his eye sockets. :mad:
Chill and stop swearing excessively.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by F1~UK)
Unfortunatley he died in hospital on monday morning, he was only 14.
Not in the British Superbikes he didn't. He broke his arm.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Warne is the coolest cricketer ever! Such a legend!
I hope i see him get many more wickets over the years! Joy to watch!
He brought spin bowlers back into the game of cricket! ONe of the biggest characters of the game! And has certainly caused a lot of interest in the sport single handedly!

Talkin about legends, now Hoggard! ...****IN LEGEND!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Don't sound like wiwarin mir please. :rolleyes:
I made that comment ages ago. :eek: I just give warnings now, well sometimes I do.
Nightowl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Gareth Edwards - Wales

my middle name is named after him, thereforehe must of been good. :rolleyes:
James_000
Report 13 years ago
My favourite is Marsh to Botham: "Hows your wife, and my kids?"
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Chill and stop swearing excessively.
I'm chilled! He just makes me angry thats all..

And mikey, I have to agree... he does make things more interesting...
homoterror
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Becca)
What strokes are you doing?
front crawl!
homoterror
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Zurich)
Umm, other than 'swim the strokes correctly' I'm not sure what advice I can give It's hard enough to coach someone into the correct technique when you're in a pool with them... I wouldn't know where to start over the internet! :p:
Good point. I research strokes on the internet and it's just like "put my what in line with what? kick when? but my arm would be over!" I would think about maybe trying to possibly getting some basic coaching but well I'm not going to soooo I'll just be a very regular casual swimmer.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by laura6)
There are VERY few current Union players that would make an impact in league.

So you are saying guys like Drew Mitchell... old Lote, Rogers, Wendy Sailor, MAtt Giteau and Matt Henjak,Tana Umaga, Joe Rock, Rico Gear, Victor Matfield, Juan Smith etc would not make it in league? IM sorry but thats laughable :rolleyes: I suppose you should speak for your own hemisphere TYVM
ob2005
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
union all the way.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Talkin about legends, now Hoggard! ...****IN LEGEND!
lol, I don't think he's ready for that promotion quite yet.
Piggsil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
slightly irrelevant, but does anyone else think there is more than a slight similarity between richie benaud and Parker? (lady penelope's chauffeur in thunderbirds)
:rofl:
So true!!!
See images:
Attached files
Piggsil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ooh, another classic is Merv Hughes (aussie bowler) to a (I think) Zimbabwean player named Brandes:

Merv Hughes (bowling): Why are you so fat?
Brandes(batting): Because everytime I sleep with your wife she gives me a cake!!

:rofl:
Tonight Matthew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not to be a pedant, but.. it was Glenn McGrath, not Merv Hughes.. and Eddo Brandes didn't say "sleep with".. he said.. ummm.. help me out here. It rhymes with duck, and beings with an f. Oh and it was biscuit, not cake.

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.49%
No - but I will (67)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (408)
47.5%

Watched Threads