?
Report 13 years ago
This is also true...
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Joey's naughty knights finished bottom of the NRL ladder.
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone know of General information I can use an assignment about Snowboarding in Germany? Places to snowboard ect?
thanks
fr browne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But James Anderson is a good bowler, not one to get straight onto the test team but ihs form for Lancashire has been great recently and added to the previous test experience he has had I wouldnt discount him from making an impact at the Oval.
hull chic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think utc may do fairly well on the pitch they have some good players coming and they were quite impressive against wigan in the cup. i think the only problem may be on the financial side i think it will be interesting to see how popular it proves to be.
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Playing Collingwood is a defensive move, and the Aussies don't need any invitation for a win at the Oval. England are highly unlikely to change their original strategy, even if that means Jimmy plays.
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Good news
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/engla...ry/218151.html
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Helix)
whats his face who always wears that hat and takes the pi** out of the ozzies said on an lbw

"oh come on a blind man would give that out"
one of boycott's favourite lines...

Theres was one when Javed Miandad on the Aussie tour of 1981 called Merv Hughes "a bus conductor" because he was bowling crap. A little while later, Miandad got out, and Hughes rushed to gate of the pavilion, opened the gate and said to Miandad, "Tickets please" :p:
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Good news people

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/engla...ry/218151.html
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Merv Hughes & Robin Smith
MH: "You can't f***ing bat, mate."
Robin Smith hits a four off the next ball
RS: "Hey Merv, we make a fine pair. I can't f***ing bat and you can't f***ing bowl."

Like Becca said though, my favourite is "mind the windows, Tino"
Naino
Report 13 years ago
I reckon they should have brought in 2 French sides, brought the total to 14 and done away with playing some teams 3 times. They'll probably do quite well but it raises a lot of questions about promotion and relegation for british teams because sides like huddersfield, wakefield, london need to make sure they finish at least 10th to be guaranteed to stay up.
fr browne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Great clip thanks a lot
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sharapova v Mirza... what a beautiful game tennis can be
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Sharapova v Mirza... what a beautiful game tennis can be
Indeed, its gonna be a great match, in every respect
Death
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chi4Zlatan)
This may sound sad, but ever since Roddick was knocked out, I've lost 80% interest in the Open, but Im regaining interest fast. Murray may go far! I haven't yet watched a full match of his yet, but I will. I am also going to support Nadal, and I would like to see someone other than Federer....and Hewitt win. Damn you Roddick, how could you disappoint your fans like that!
You can say that again! DAMN YOU RODDICK!!!!!!!
Night-fox
Report 13 years ago
Does any follow british speedway who is using this forum????Speedway Picture
Zeus
Report 13 years ago
Good news everyone,
Fridays a wash out, Saturdays a washout. It looking good.
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah but we wana watch some cricket.. bit of an anti climax if it ends in a draw and rains 5 days
rugby_gal
Report 13 years ago
Wooah this is getting deep!!

Really as long as its the oval ball it's fine-coz, round ball, wrong ball!!!

Being a Wiganer I've grown up on league and played it when I was younger but my uni only plays union so I've been playing that for the past year(and getting grief off the girls I play with for liking league!). Hopefully this makes me a little less biased on the matter.

Personally, league is always gunna be the game for me. Playing union has shown me that there are allot of technical aspects to the game and allot of rules to learn and its not just necessarily "kick n clap". However playing union and playing in the backs I just wish the game was more free flowing sometimes and that the emphasis would be on scoring tries not kicking goals. (to back this up at the weekend I saw 2 close fought games, a league game (wigan v leeds) which was full of excitement and good tries and a union game (worcester v gloucester) which ended as a draw was fairly dull and NO tries wer scored!!)
In my opinion league is the much faster game, playing the ball speeds up the game no end (despite how silly union peeps think it looks) the ball gets out of the tackle much much faster than in a ruck or maul. As for the 5 tackles and then the handover, this forces teams into attcking and trying to create something with the ball, in union you can technically keep the ball for ages yet go nowhere on the pitch!

I think it's all up to personal preference and which game you like more or find you are better at.
steve-j
Report 13 years ago
If you love it don't give up!

I've been kayaking on and off for about 5 years now, I'm not the best but love it so keep doing it! It's all really about building your confidence up as you learn the skills, if your not confident you won't progress!!

Keep going, hopefully meet you on a riverf sometime!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed