Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steve-j)
    Ok I'm just jealous! I'm just a big loser! lol
    you enjoy it though right? who cares if your not olympic standard?

4* level, instructing level 1. I'm not going to pretend I'm all that, but you can probably guess I'm fairl good. Hold an instructor qualification in sailing too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Izzy)
    oh yey!!

Is shane's face on there?? Please say yes!!
    Tis. I spent at least 20 minutes punching his lights out and I set the insult as 'f*****g tw*t'.
    Hehe....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I might not be the best at what I do but i love so keep doing it

But if you ever played me at a game of tidly winks you had better watch yourself!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Tis. I spent at least 20 minutes punching his lights out and I set the insult as 'f*****g tw*t'.
    Hehe....
    My insult were along the line of... 'you dirty fat, arrogant ****...

ReputationRep:
    Is this really the biggest event since 1966 world cup or are cricket people just saying this to induce more popularity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    4* level, instructing level 1. I'm not going to pretend I'm all that, but you can probably guess I'm fairl good. Hold an instructor qualification in sailing too.
    Show off!!! I'll have to get you to show me sometime.

(Original post by steve-j)
    Yeah I might not be the best at what I do but i love so keep doing it
    That's exactly it! Just keep paddling, and you'll get it. It defo helps if you're with some sort of club/organisation - listen to the instructors. When you can start doing fancy stuff, it gets a whole lot better. Yay for cartwheeling!

And Cindy... i'll show you any time! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)

And Cindy... i'll show you any time! :p:
    :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Night-fox)
    Does any follow british speedway who is using this forum????Speedway Picture
    I do but there isn't anyone else to my knowledge. There are some of us who like Superbikes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    Is this really the biggest event since 1966 world cup or are cricket people just saying this to induce more popularity?
    this is the ashes England vs the aussies , england havnt had such a gd chance in quite some time.
    Comon ENGLAND !!!!
    mcgrath predicted 5-0 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    Who cares, its got people watching cricket in the pubs on the streets and in the homes. Whether it is all hype or not the eventual outcome will be more people playing the sport and taking a future interest in it.

On Saturday Manchester United will play Manchester City in the derby, but I am willing to bet that more people will be watching the cricket at the time.

ReputationRep:
    the Footy Show is tops as Chief would say, the British version of it, Boots N All, is garbage

ReputationRep:
    I have noticed a lot of societies, but have not seen one for Winter Sports.

I am a snowboarder, and I know that the snowboarding community is very large, but why not have a TSR society for all winter sports.

I will set up a list of members of this society, along with which sport or sports they do.

Snowboarding:
    The Canadian - Hammer Motion 148 Freestyle - Founder

Skiing:

Blading:

Sledding:

Ice Hockey:

Others:

ReputationRep:
    Would you class ice hockey as a winter sport I would

ReputationRep:
    yep, i would, and i take it that you are a player

ReputationRep:
    Not many people watchin the US Open then? =O

Blake Agassi on soon! Shud be quality!

ReputationRep:
    Com'on England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr_browne)
    Just for killing the time between now and thursday 10.00, which do you think is better?

www.flashcricket.com or www.stickcricket.com
    www.stickcricket.com by a country mile...

ReputationRep:
    I've been playing too much Cricket 2005, shane warne sux though when bowling with him always gets hit for a six

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.