Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ouch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Black Rider)
    Thorpe regularly fielded at short leg and pulled off some stunning catches. If we're picking the team on the basis of catching abilities what the hell is G. Jones doing in it?
    Have you forgotten who won Edgebaston for us?

ReputationRep:
    hoy ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opiache)
    *headdesk*
    Bye-bye, Ashes
    England are still in the driver's seat. Personally from a neutral perspective I'm hoping England get bowled out and set Australia about 6 an over to chase in the last session. Would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Christ they're pasting us.

As for Geraint Jones, just making a point. He's decent with the bat and godawful with the gloves.

Is it lunch yet?

ReputationRep:
    Lunch. Honours just about even, but we need another 110. Need the tail to wag again, Hoggy to hang around a bit and Harmy to smack a few

(Original post by chriswhit)
    Lunch. Honours just about even, but we need another 110. Need the tail to wag again, Hoggy to hang around a bit and Harmy to smack a few
    I think we should just about do this still, but less wickets! Somebody needs to make a 100, and people need to stay in with that person. Still a batman to come, then we need a dozen or so maidens.

As long as they don't bat anytime in the afternoon session we'll be alright I think... maybe.

ReputationRep:
    So, while we have a lunch break, who would you pick for the winter tour?

ReputationRep:
    not bell that's for sure

i'm skipping school to watch the rest of the day's play, i feel so naughty

ReputationRep:
    This is absolutely crap. If they come back out and bowl like they have in the last few overs, we will be done for.
    I might have known we'd throw everything away, just when we actually had a chance to win this series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryStudent)
    This is absolutely crap. If they come back out and bowl like they have in the last few overs, we will be done for.
    I might have known we'd throw everything away, just when we actually had a chance to win this this series.
    come on tim! :rolleyes: shoot- i mean england!

ReputationRep:
    Today was going to be so good: I was going to pass my driving test, watch England reclaim the Ashes in spectacular fashion and then watch the awesome Spooks tonight on TV. So far I've failed my test (only 1 STUPID thing!!! :mad: ) and England aren't looking happy. Next they're going to take Spooks off the air.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Today was going to be so good: I was going to pass my driving test, watch England reclaim the Ashes in spectacular fashion and then watch the awesome Spooks tonight on TV. So far I've failed my test (only 1 STUPID thing!!! :mad: ) and England aren't looking happy. Next they're going to take Spooks off the air.
    Aww, sorry you failed your test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opiache)
    Aww, sorry you failed your test
    Ah it's ok, just been cheered up anyway. I'll just have to try again!

ReputationRep:
    am saying nothing at the mo!! Too nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Pietersen is destroyin em atm!
    Quality shots!

ReputationRep:
    PC is vital though, got to keep Warne out! Soo nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed!
    How long does play go on till?

ReputationRep:
    7 if needs be

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.