The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ah ok. Shud be ok if they stay in for another couple of hours then.

2 more beauties by Pietersen! :biggrin:
C'MON SON, GET THE HUNDRED AND BEYOND!! :tsr:
Just need to keep focused and hit the bad ball if its there
Reloaded
surely they should be allowed to play under floodlights after 7pm, especially if we've lost a lot of play during the day

you'd rather play and lose rather than draw and win?
oblivious
you'd rather play and lose rather than draw and win?

well of course not; but from the view of a neutral spectator, yes!
Reloaded
well of course not; but from the view of a neutral spectator, yes!

quit being neutral and do my nekkid rain dance !
oblivious

i'm not neutral, i'm england all the way! no comment on the dance though :confused:
oblivious

I think Reloaded is Swiss.
Oh great. Collingwood's gone.
Collingwood. :dong: Well even though he only got 10 it was a good innings because he stayed in quite a while. This is too close for comfort.
Reply 6349
streaker on the field - possibly doing ure nekkid rain dance :biggrin:
Reply 6350
Peterson for hs 1st test century? Was knda hoping that Freddy would've stayed n longer. Jones just gone tho
Reply 6351
Jones gone. Quality bowling.
Reply 6352
:eek: Back to work now :eek:

Crapping myself :eek:

:eek:
My fingernails are long gone. But hey, at least if we win this in style EVERY test will have been a classic. I know they did an Edgbaston DVD, but will there be one for the whole thing? There should be. If we win this I am definitely getting it. Pietersen to get his maiden century *fingers crossed*
I'm at college and watching the match on tv!! One of the teachers put the TV on in the english classroom. I'm not the nervous TBH- the Aussie's won't be able to make 250 ish in about 3 hours (hopefully!).
Woo! Go Kevvy boy. What a celebration! And Vaughan looked so happy too. This is going well. :top:
Pietersen has his 100! Australia must be so gutted about those dropped catches....
Reply 6357
Tea!!
Austrailia's fielding has been a big let down for them this series.
I hereby eat every nasty word I've ever said about Pieterson. How badly did we need that 100?! Argh. I still think the Aussies can do 250~ in 3 hours~ though, so watching from behind the sofa

Latest