Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tea!!

ReputationRep:
    Austrailia's fielding has been a big let down for them this series.

ReputationRep:
    I hereby eat every nasty word I've ever said about Pieterson. How badly did we need that 100?! Argh. I still think the Aussies can do 250~ in 3 hours~ though, so watching from behind the sofa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Tea!!
    And biscuits!!

ReputationRep:
    And highlights!

Edit: Sorry... just nervous chatter.

ReputationRep:
    anyone see the australian player during drinks eat a pack of jelly babies? fat **** !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    And highlights!
    Surely lowlights?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oblivious)
    anyone see the australian player during drinks eat a pack of jelly babies? fat **** !
    Was it Warney?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opiache)
    Surely lowlights?
    Yeah those too! But the century - man he was going for it.

ReputationRep:
    great stuff - we need big game players who produce like that when it matters. Great to see some metal under pressure. Yeah he had his chances but he capitalized. Bat for another 10 overs after tea and we are looking strong

ReputationRep:
    You can go and pick your dream team here with a combination of Eng and Aus players. Quite cool. Mine's here:

ReputationRep:
    Nice little partnership here steadying the boat.

And Pietersen is the latest England hero after Flintoff, Hoggard and Strauss!

ReputationRep:
    quite formidable to say the least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    You can go and pick your dream team here with a combination of Eng and Aus players. Quite cool. Mine's here:

Warne at 7? A bit high maybe...?
    I'd go for
    Langer
    Trescothick
    Vaughan
    Clarke
    Pietersen
    Flintoff
    Gilchrist
    Warne
    Lee
    Harmison
    McGrath

ReputationRep:
    I think Vaughan will either wait until the new ball or let Pietersen get his 150 and then declare.

Or maybe he'll just leave them out there and let Pietersen stretch his run as top batsmen this series!

ReputationRep:
    Surely declaring would make it difficult on the nerves as the Aussies are capable of hitting big. But then I suppose it'd be a good end if we then went and bowled 'em all out to win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suziestone*****)
    Union all the way.

League is for commoners.

Oxonians: Unite against this *******isation of Webb-Ellis' wonderful game.
    Your half right...but still very wrong - surely the whole point of rugby of all codes is that it can appeal to everyone, and in that way is perfect.
    If you feel otherwise, i'm afraid that if you dont reply in the next 3 minutes, you wont get a reply for 3 weeks, if at all....

ReputationRep:
    If they declared i would shoot them - the risk is far too big to be worthwhile - if we were already 3-1 up i would advocate this to try and smash them to a greater extent, but we're not, and surely all the excitement we have seen up until now make up for a slightly slower ending....
    dont you want to see shane warne cry!?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    The Aussies will be all out attack - chances are some of them will be run out or caught lbw in attempting boundaries.

Still 34 overs to go though - too many balls for the Aussies to face at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Stay in while KP is going strong. Don't declare there is no point.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.