Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Great innings for KP.

It's sad about Richie Benaud saying bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Great innings for KP.

It's sad about Richie Benaud saying bye.
    honestly u r a one big sad idiot.why did u neg rep me?because i said bad light was unfair?it was
    and i m not pretending that i understand cricket. i understand it and thats why i won around a grand through bettings in this ashes series.
    u r sooo sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    honestly u r a one big sad idiot.why did u neg rep me?because i said bad light was unfair?it was
    and i m not pretending that i understand cricket. i understand it and thats why i won around a grand through bettings in this ashes series.
    u r sooo sad
    If I had neg repped you, you would have a shiny red gem in all liklihood. I haven't repped you, stop crying. Muppet. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If I had neg repped you, you would have a shiny red gem in all liklihood. I haven't repped you, stop crying. Muppet. :rolleyes:
    well i ve lost like 80 points in one go.someone who has a lot of rep has neg repped me. :mad:
    i m not a muppet.go **** with a cricket ball.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely glorious. Pietersen finally made up for all those missed catches! Glorious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    well i ve lost like 80 points in one go.someone who has a lot of rep has neg repped me. :mad:
    i m not a muppet.go **** with a cricket ball.
    Right, well I will be neg-repping you tomorrow for being a loser. Now how about you put a sock in it and we'll talk about cricket?

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for the series DVD to come out, assuming they do (be stoopid not too, speshly since the released the Edgebaston one)

ReputationRep:
    Right, well I will be neg-repping you tomorrow for being a loser. Now how about you put a sock in it and we'll talk about cricket?
    **** u i dont care whether i have red gem or not. i m not that sad to care about some stupid rep.
    i m not a loser, because i won a grand.
    why do u want to talk about cricket if it is obvious that england will get a draw in this test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    **** u i dont care whether i have red gem or not. i m not that sad to care about some stupid rep.
    This would suggest otherwise.

(Original post by IZZY!)
    i m not a loser, because i won a grand.
    Of course you did. :rolleyes:

(Original post by IZZY!)
    why do u want to talk about cricket if it is obvious that england will get a draw in this test?
    Well the implications of winning the Ashes are pretty big. It's also the last time (probably) that Shane Warne - one of the best bowlers cricket's ever seen - will be playing in this country. Also the last hour or so of commentating from Richie Benaud. Then there's the scary pace which Bret Lee's bowling at right now. Quite a lot to talk about. So please, shut up already.

ReputationRep:
    this is off-topic from the current debate but I'm gonna talk about cricket!

do you think gilo can make his 50?

and do you think australia gonna bat?

edit: :doh: doh! just made his fifty - well done gilo; great innings by KP

ReputationRep:
    Half-century for Giles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Half-century for Giles!
    Giloooooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    Giloooooooooooooo!
    Two big whooooooooooshes from McGrath's balls!

ReputationRep:
    Two big whooooooooooshes from McGrath's balls!
    What are you talking about his balls for. :p:

What's up with Lee! Looks like he's gonna bowl 100 mph, it's like he's trying to knock Hoggard's head off. :dong:

ReputationRep:

What's up with Lee! Looks like he's gonna bowl 100 mph, it's like he's trying to knock Hoggard's head off. :dong:

or punch him! when his arm rips away from his shoulder! he's got a really menacing look when bowling right now!

ReputationRep:

It's because he bad-Lee wants to get them all out.

But he's getting hit for boundaries.......good-Lee. :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's because he bad-Lee wants to get them all out.

But he's getting hit for boundaries.......good-Lee. :p:
    Deary me. :p:

Man of the series anyone?

It might seem the obvious choice, but that's coz he's been awesome throughout, for me it's Flintoff.

ReputationRep:
    Deary me. :p:

Man of the series anyone?

It might seem the obvious choice, but that's coz he's been awesome throughout, for me it's Flintoff.
    Yeah - Flintoff also for me.

Good batting and bowling - that's what you want from a cricketer really and he's done it consistently throughout the series.

ReputationRep:

THEY'RE COMING HOME!

ReputationRep:

THEY'RE COMING HOME!
    They've come home already

not really, because they stay in Lords regardless of who wins the Ashes anyway :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.