Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hahahahah, the title of this thread has made my day!!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say henman is a waste of space, he has played federer 5 times and beaten him 3 times which isn't too shabby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE UNDERDOG)
    hahahahah, the title of this thread has made my day!!

Boring day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redcrewe)
    He will lose, no doubt , he is top 50 in the world but cannot beat the world number 1 , simple as
    it doesn't matter if you're ranked #2 or #1000 you can't beat Federer

ReputationRep:
    baaah, maybe i should ask this question once federer gets old (thats when andy is about 30 years of age)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Chueco)
    amir khan is a chav. why mock chavs and worship this one because he's olympic silver medallist?
    OMg that is so true

ReputationRep:
    I saw anands match and i should say he is no modern day kasparov

ReputationRep:
    impossible.federer is just the best and best of all.

ReputationRep:
    federer will annihilate him, but fair play to him to get to the finals, hes a really good player.

ReputationRep:
    what do u reckon about the play between stepanek radek vs bjorkman jonas?

ReputationRep:
    as a brit, im staying neutral - i wouldnt mind murray to win but tbh i like federer as well as he entertaining to watch
    i think federer will win

btw at least muray can claim that £40 bet with his coach (bet was he wouldnt get to #100 or better)

ReputationRep:
    I think he'll go down in streight sets but it's be great if he does give Roger a run for his money obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oblivious)
    it doesn't matter if you're ranked #2 or #1000 you can't beat Federer
    Well actually he has been beaten 3 times this year. 2 of those times by Gasquet and Nadal, both teenagers! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I think he may get one or two breaks of serve, but he'll probably still lose in straight sets. Good luck to him though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stratomaster)
    Well actually he has been beaten 3 times this year. 2 of those times by Gasquet and Nadal, both teenagers! :eek:
    both teenagers are at least in top 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    both teenagers are at least in top 10.
    Gasquet wasn't when he beat fed

ReputationRep:
    he can win for sure

dont fink he will tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Constantine)
    Does anyone here do it?
    Yeah mate, of course! And it's a good job I found this thread today lol, o/w I would've started my own Surfing rocks! :cool:

We have just had our winter here and are well into spring atm, so I haven't been since last year but I'm going again tomorrow :eek: Should be cool - quite literally, prolly on the chilly side actually at the NSW central coast and all this time of year :rolleyes: :p:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Love to surf. :cool: 6ft 2" short board, although long boarding is quite fun All in all, surfing isn't that hard to learn. I would suggest using the foam boards to build confidence before moving on.

ReputationRep:
    omg,murray is showing a quality game.almost close to winning the second set.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.