Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    League is like Rugby for thuggish children with short attention spans.

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree with you there tango45 but there is no point attempting to convince the union fans as you're never goin to get anywhere. btw what team do you support?

ReputationRep:
    I'm with tango45 and hull chic, league is far better than union. Union is too boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    I agree though, lessons aren't a patch on having a horse. I haven't actually ridden in over a year now!
    Its alright if you have the money, unfortunately the rest of us just have to make do

ReputationRep:
    yea...all that boring use of tactics and cunning is terrible isn't it - you think they would just pick up the ball and run in a straight line instead...

ReputationRep:
    Not another bash between the two codes of rugby. Leave each other alone or I'll just tell you both to play 'round ball', okay?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Taken me ages to save though, and I've not had lessons for about 5 years now.

I just started by riding other peoples horses when they went on holiday.

You'll get your chance to have a horse one day though, and the waiting will be all worth it

ReputationRep:
    I resent the fact that it includes rugby in its name at all.

ReputationRep:
    just moved to london not so long ago and want to keep playing. so if anyone fancies a game soemtime then let me know.

i am a 21 year old male, living in north kensington. dont mind playing male or female. (but i rather not play anyone who is under 18 or over 30 - hope i'm not being ageist. hehe!)

it would be nice if you know somewhere to play also that are not too far awy from tube stations.

looking forward to hearing from you.

wing

ReputationRep:
    Here goes the rivalry...

ReputationRep:
    He will never win anything! and is another BORING tennis player the british have produced!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    He will never win anything! and is another BORING tennis player the british have produced!
    are you insane?

hes a brilliant player, he just needs to maintain his fitness. And the nalbandian match at wimbeldon was absolutely brilliant.
    hes one of the most interesting players in recent times. especially when compared to someone like roddick.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell is he boring? Please explain.

ReputationRep:
    tango's claim has no legs, Jonny is a cat. Andre Pretorious on the other hand is not. Bro, Rugby is bigger anyway, in South Afrika there is no such thing as league.

ReputationRep:
    how dare you :mad:

ReputationRep:
    There is in Australia.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a hull fc fan and when I watch at the KC I see athletes, not big fatties rolling on top of each other. I also see tries and fast breaks and the attendances at super lague grounds are far better than at Pub League Grounds. Take leeds for instance. Rhinos get about 16,000 a match, the Tykes V Sale- 3,000. Point proved. I am willing to concede than Union's International game is better and is more competitve although the Australian rugby league team are far better tahn the Aus Union team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    There is in Australia.
    Ja man, but its all scrap and run!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all Rugby watchers, how do you think die bokke can go this spring. They rolled Argie bargie last week. Brent Russell is on form, a great oak!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tango45)
    I'm a hull fc fan and when I watch at the KC I see athletes, not big fatties rolling on top of each other. I also see tries and fast breaks and the attendances at super lague grounds are far better than at Pub League Grounds. Take leeds for instance. Rhinos get about 16,000 a match, the Tykes V Sale- 3,000. Point proved. I am willing to concede than Union's International game is better and is more competitve although the Australian rugby league team are far better tahn the Aus Union team.
    admittedly you do get larger crowds for league, but also there is a higher club density than union - What sort of crowd would hull versus widness draw?
    Also...the Aussie league team doesn't have to be that good to be better than its union team!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.