Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I suggest we make a TSR cricket super selector type thing, what do u think?

ReputationRep:
    No point !

I think the super series illustrated there is no motivation to play unless for your country !

ReputationRep:
    Brian Lima, altho not so famous, only plays for bath and pacific islands, any1 who has seen him play rugby union will know what i mean

his nickname is the chiropractor...nuff sed

otherwise the infamous Jonah - legend in his own right

ReputationRep:
    Well collectively and when done competitively it is known as dancesport, also i couldn't find a more appropriate catergory

ReputationRep:
    yea - lima is an obscenely good tackler...

but, how about this:

you cant argue with that sort of action!

also...Inzy is hardly that scary - he may be doing the business against england right now, but I reckon someone like lara or tendulka would be more worrying for the opposition.
    Since when are poker and pool sports?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i do it...have done ofr 11 years tho im having a break at the mo beacause i am studying! the last i heard they were considering it for an olympic event!

Inzy is too chubby to be scary.

ReputationRep:
    haha - its a nice big target for the opposition pacemen to soften him up you mean?

ReputationRep:
    also...Inzy is hardly that scary - he may be doing the business against england right now, but I reckon someone like lara or tendulka would be more worrying for the opposition.
    Neither Tendulkar nor Lara comes close to his 6ft 3in frame not to add his massive size. And neither of them had a fight with a spectator in the crowd.

--------------

(Original post by bikerx23)
    haha - its a nice big target for the opposition pacemen to soften him up you mean?
    An average of 51 suggests they haven't been particularly succesful

ReputationRep:
    In football it must be someone like Ronaldinhino, never watched him played much but psfff... wouldnt want to try and tackle him

ReputationRep:
    well...if you're going to go like that - vinny jones?
    if you're thinking cricketers you wouldn't want to square up too - flintoff would be very near the top of the list too (and he'd get bell in round the back to work your kidneys...)

well...if you're going to go like that - vinny jones?
    if you're thinking cricketers you wouldn't want to square up too - flintoff would be very near the top of the list too (and he'd get bell in round the back to work your kidneys...)
    Harmie and Pietersen would join in too.

Then Giles comes.

Then everyone laughs.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno...I think nipple-height bell going for it would be funny!
    I would love to see giles diving into a fight though - would be so good (and billy bowdens fingers are perfect for gouging! )
    Talking more sensibly....would you really want to scrum down with andy sheridan? :eek: lucky only england play in white, because thats brown trousers time...

ReputationRep:
    Curtly Ambrose - you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him.

ReputationRep:
    Who's that Italian referee with the HUGE green eyes? Now he's scary!!!!

--------------

Oh and socs you really got me liking your avatar!

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to Wales. Thoroughly deserved! Was cheering you all the way!

ReputationRep:
    why is it, bar this retaliationary thread by NGaaa.etc.,thingy, all of the threads claiming their code is the best is started by leaguers? little inferiority complex you reckon?
    Why is it people can't just see that both codes, being a similar game, are actually quite good and stop bickering about which one is better.

I am a League fan but I couldn't really say League was better as even if I did start to watch as much Union as League I started watching League earlier so I'd be biased and it's all a matter of personal preference anyway.

As for disappearing, maybe it's just that people are back at school / college and don't have as much time for forums. Although I haven't been on for a while I can't remember seeing a League thread since the end of the season.

And it's hardly a 'retaliationary' thread if he started it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    umm - I'm not saying they are both good, but just believe union is still significantly better.
    well done to NZ league team too - the ozzies must be so pissed...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone used Zen in their Martial Art, its so powerful, its a killer..............it was used very much in ancient times, but is still used in a few dojos in Japan, and around the world.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.