Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tim will be out in the 2nd or 3rd round. Can I bet on that, bookie people?

ReputationRep:
    and the Federer express, who really thinks he will win again?
    Who was the last person to win three in a row?

ReputationRep:
    What's happened to Pat Rafter? I met his girlfriend (now wife) several years ago and she is so nice, got all sorted of things signed for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthesunshine)
    Tokatlanmis esek
    Hmmm... Thanks for that.
    I'm a little bit confused :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i agree...i think Henman will have the first stinker he's had at Wimbledon for a good few years....1st to 3rd round exit...don't have much confidence in him this year compared to last....very unsure to be honest, it seems to be getting to the initial stages of retirement for tim, it feels like it, you know, its winding down, some are coming up, Murray perhaps, to relieve Henman of some of the pressure...changing of the guard is in the initial stages, will be in full flow within 18 months, all credit to Tim - he's had a successful career in relative terms, maybe one or two more nice titles to win before the finishing line?!

ReputationRep:
    Well, normally i like to hear all the facts before deciding whether i think someone's guilty or not, but now i've seen that picture!!! He's clearly guilty!! :eek:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh no, that sucks. How long is box rest?

ReputationRep:
    i think most of the sports forum is football and F1 so it would be practically a redundant forum

ReputationRep:
    it all seems to be going down hill for footballers recently - Van Persie, Finnan's accident, Pennant, that arsenal reserve goalie, that other arsenal player, Glen Johnsen, Gudjohnsen, those United youth players, Bowyer and the list goes on - unless something is seriously done to prevent these problems Sky will be broadcasting prison football

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    Not on my high horse as you said, just stating a fact. You want something go and ask. Complaining ain't gonna get you anything.

I never said it was 'unfair or morally wrong' so you can't catagorise me as 'people like that'.

Edit: You have only been here two minutes and you want to change the world.

Only been here 2 minutes? Does it look like I give a damn? No. Its cliquey people with your head so far up your arse like you who think that your post count or rep is a sign of your maturity or your social status on TSR or something and you can talk down to me just because I haven't been here as long as you. Yeah I haven't been here long and I OFFERED a suggestion to the forum. The useful replies were that a few agreed but most wanted it to stay the same and gave their reasons and I had no problem with that - then you had to open your trap which added f-all to the discussion and just served to piss me off. I don't care if you're TSRs greatest, bestest ever, longest serving member in every friggin society and got more rep points than I've had hot dinners but have some respect.

Wouldn't call this a cat-fight, i'm really just bringing Chelseababe back to earth...

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget ex footballers:

Best, Gazza, Sukor amongst others

ReputationRep:
    Lets not forget Lee Hughes. 8 years was it but he deserved it. Just not used to seeing footballers get sent down...

ReputationRep:
    Now, Adrian Mutu got banned for seven months for failing a random drug test sometime last year and cocaine was found in his body. Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't taking cocaine a serious criminal offence in this country?

Why didn't the Crown Prosecution Service take this up against Adrian Mutu and prosecute him for Class A possession?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just out of interest, is BOD still with that mad chick Glenda Gilson?

ReputationRep:
    They are too busy charging Lee Bowyer for a scuffle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Now, Adrian Mutu got banned for seven months for failing a random drug test sometime last year and cocaine was found in his body. Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't taking cocaine a serious criminal offence in this country?

Why didn't the Crown Prosecution Service take this up against Adrian Mutu and prosecute him for Class A possession?
    Why did Mihajlovic gets away with spitting without a criminal charge too?

ReputationRep:
    I cant say i'm afriad...but if ur looking for a guy i can get you tom shanklin or rhys williams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fernando)
    it all seems to be going down hill for footballers recently - Van Persie, Finnan's accident, Pennant, that arsenal reserve goalie, that other arsenal player, Glen Johnsen, Gudjohnsen, those United youth players, Bowyer and the list goes on - unless something is seriously done to prevent these problems Sky will be broadcasting prison football
    Mihajlovic as well.

ReputationRep:
    lol, no im happily attached for over a year. But yeah my friends and I were talking about Glenda, she was out icon for abut a month a while back, we love her.

ReputationRep:
    wayne peel was amazing, wilkinson was disappointing but nobody is better at kicking than him and stephen jones was **** as fly half today.

Henson seemed a bit scrapy, tackling was a bit hesitant

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.