Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Both evenly matched teams except India stronger in spin and Pakistan stronger in pace attack. As Pakistan are at home and pacy tracks more likely Pakistan are favourites unless India find reliable 2nd pace bowler alongside pathan like they did with balaji the last time.

ReputationRep:
    hindustan, zindabad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asianangel86)
    hindustan, zindabad!
    INDIA ZINDABAD!!!!

ReputationRep:
    uhh, pakistan have the edge and all indians, deep down know it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    uhh, pakistan have the edge and all indians, deep down know it.
    Why exactly do you have the edge?

ReputationRep:
    because we dont have Ganguly. Thank god too.

ReputationRep:
    Do Not Underestimate The Prince Of Calcutta U Paks

ReputationRep:
    INDIA ARE IN FORM AND ON A HIGH but i think PAKISTAN WILL SCRAPE THROUGH. IT WILL BE A MEMORABLE SERIES

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vijay901)
    Because Pakistan have just hammered Ashes winning England.

--------------

Mods: Can this be merged with the cricket thread?

ReputationRep:
    Not really, because Ireland were missing their two best players in the Autumn Internationals.

ReputationRep:
    fair enough...their 2 best players would, in my opinion, put them about wales, but, then again - the aussie pack was depleted at the time, even in comparison to the other games, thanks to sheridan destroying his opposite number at twickers, so you could say that their disadvantage their evened it out...
    but then you could also talk about the many welsh injuries...i i think its a fair representation.

ReputationRep:
    All will be revealed in Dublin on Feb 26th. Hope prettyboy Henson and Drico are both playing...I don't think BOD was too happy with what Henson accused him of.

ReputationRep:
    no - i dont think he was...to be honest, henson can't hack it at the top level in my opinion...i say drico playing the other week on the telly but he seemed a bit quiet...hows his progress?

ReputationRep:
    i often play it in uni.
    it's easy to learn.my younger brother taught me playing it.
    it's a fun experience for me when i was 18 years old.
    and most of my classmates can play it well.

ReputationRep:
    Day 1 - Pak - 326 / 2

What A Day, Pak To Fo 1-0 Up.

ReputationRep:
    ab to sirf shuru hui hai... dekhna!

ReputationRep:
    c.mon guys n gals, u all probably live in the uk, im pakistani but i support england when it comes to footy n cricket, when i see pakistan play india in cricket, im on pakistans side, although i see this match as all politics full of match fixing n bribes, from both sides however, not just india or pakistan. if one team plays good one day, they will play rubbish the next, to build up the drama to keep the politicians at bay. :cool:

we all know this is the truth.

ReputationRep:
    well he definately wont be fit for the first game, but I'm optimistic that he'll play a part in the other games. He is looking off the pace, but he has another 4 games before the 6 nations start so hopefully he can regain form and fitness. He has showed flashes, but is being overshadowed by D'arcy who is playing some great stuff.

ReputationRep:
    yea...d'arcy just didn't look himself last season - but then he had pretty serious injury woes for most of it...
    despite the potential damage he can do, i would prefer to see all teams at full strength - if only to stop people whinging!

ReputationRep:
    because we dont have Ganguly. Thank god too.
    ROFLMAO!!!!! that is classic.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.