Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of or know of a website where I can get motivational teamtalks for a big rugby match tomorrow...

Thanks. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    there's more consistency with the pdc than the bdo when i watch them, less wayward darts into the 5's and 1's while they take about less darts to finish

ReputationRep:
    Comeone all you captains!

ReputationRep:
    Henson would batter fatboy BOD!

ReputationRep:
    true - but like in american football leading with the head is discouraged, and impalement is the only way i could see that happening...

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tzara)
    I prefer Basketball as well. Far more entertaining in my eyes.

Does anybody know where I'd be able to watch it in the UK, aside from Sky Sports?
    CH5 Tuesday nights

ReputationRep:
    BOD fat? Are you having a laugh? He would beat prettyboy Henson in both a fight and a race without breaking sweat.

ReputationRep:
    you can use the speech from the whole nine yards if you haven't already used it. Pretty cliched but still damn inspirational.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone watch WWE New Years Revolution on Sky Sports??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    uhh, pakistan have the edge and all indians, deep down know it.

Seems like they have more than the edge ! Wat a Humiliation !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzaman)
    because we dont have Ganguly. Thank god too.
    what a load of crap, Ganguly is a quality player, his recent domestic and internation form/record speaks for itself. Pakistan have created a batting pitch and as India have the best batting line up in the world, they should at least be able to avoid the follow on and then it'll probably be a draw... Just remember India have recently thrashed Sri Lanka and are also on form.

ReputationRep:
    what a load of crap, Ganguly is a quality player, his recent domestic and internation form/record speaks for itself.
    Correction: Ganguly was a quality player. He hasn't made a Test hundred against quality opposition for almost three years.

ReputationRep:
    I cant find his average over 3 yrs, but im sure its still pretty high compared to most of the team and not having made 100 doesnt mean your no longer a bad player, as Vaughn has never made a one day hundred but is still quality! Also his mis-treatment by selectors due to politics and Chappel being a **** has meant he hasnt settled in the team for past 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    I cant find his average over 3 yrs, but im sure its still pretty high compared to most of the team and not having made 100 doesnt mean your no longer a bad player, as Vaughn has never made a one day hundred but is still quality! Also his mis-treatment by selectors due to politics and Chappel being a **** has meant he hasnt settled in the team for past 6 months.
    Rubbish. A top order batsman is judged by how many runs he gets. Ganguly's last Test 100 was way back in 2003. Vaughan is a rubbish ODI player. He has not been mistreated, his time is over and he is blocking the place for a younger player, because Ganguly isn't going to play in 2007 WC. The way he was beaten into submission by Shahid Afridi last time Pakistan were India, it would seem that the Indians would have learnt their lessons but obviously not.

ReputationRep:
    I am not a ganguly fan by any stretch of the imagination but look realistically at the options!!! admittedly I would b quite tempted by Jaffers form but in the end u had to go for Ganguly in terms of experience and form!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    VAUGHAN IS NOT A 1 DAY PLAYER. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU LET MY GRANDAD PLAY.

--------------

PAK - 679/7 dec at 4.73

75 fours and 12 Sixes

PAK on the verge

ReputationRep:
    India Are Gettin A Battering!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socrates)
    Rubbish. A top order batsman is judged by how many runs he gets. Ganguly's last Test 100 was way back in 2003. Vaughan is a rubbish ODI player. He has not been mistreated, his time is over and he is blocking the place for a younger player, because Ganguly isn't going to play in 2007 WC. The way he was beaten into submission by Shahid Afridi last time Pakistan were India, it would seem that the Indians would have learnt their lessons but obviously not.
    thats rubbish...u seem to forgot that he is STILL A GOOD PLAYER and they arent any other decent alternatives, and even if there were someone better, Laxman/Kaif would probably be first to go. Ganguly will play in the next world cup cos the selectors realise his strength is still in one day cricket and even hes admitted his.

--------------

(Original post by sim90)
    India Are Gettin A Battering!!!!!!!!!
    why do you say that...they'v got 65 w/o loss which is the best they can do considering the situation..its just a case of batsmen staying in there, which is why Shewag deserves credit cos he doesnt always do this.

ReputationRep:
    yeh sehwag is playin well........
    if only they can build a few large partnerships!!!
    they gota get close to 650-700 and then try to bowl the pakistanis out for less than 200.
    this would give them enough time to bat carefully and hopefully win the match!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.