Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anujkhamar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's going to be a draw, unless the Indian batting order collapses (it has happened before.....).

Still, if all batsman play their worth i see a world record coming out of this match

"Most runs scored collectively by both teams in one match"

Imagine if just for one match there was Pakistani-Indian mixed team taking on Austrailia (assuming they play as a team)......oh the possibilities
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
HAHA

Theres two ways that have been done with me...
1) The "If-you-don't-win-you're-all-gonna-pay"....
.... Which didn't help me

2) The "Big-game-so-relax-stay-focued-and-have-fun"
... Which was more me
trouttrout
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Colly)
BOD fat? Are you having a laugh? He would beat prettyboy Henson in both a fight and a race without breaking sweat.
He'd beat him in a pie eating competition, but that's about it!
Matrix
Report 13 years ago
keep going pakistan.

any other pakistan supporters?
Katia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had my first riding lesson yesterday in 3 years I have such bad saddle soreness :p: I rode quite a young horse called Dan - lovely and sweet but quite a difficult ride - he bangs into the wall and finds it hard to keep straight. So I had to constantly keep my outside rein sooo tight and constantly squeeze with my outside leg to make him stay on the track - as well as concentrating on my posture, keeping him walking on and his head in front of him, keeping my hands still etc. Very hard work, but I was happy when I got a result out of him and got it right. Not bad to say I haven't rode for, like, 3 years Very happy bunny I am
Anujkhamar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
only support pakistan when it's against austrailia, otherwise its india or enlgand all the way for me (don't get your hopes up yet, still another 3 days)

if you looked a few threads down you would have seen this:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t194120.html

im sure you'll find alot pakistani supporters in there (likewise indian supporters)
ooops!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Matrix)
keep going pakistan.

any other pakistan supporters?
Meeeee!!!!!!!! i support them
dragongirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hei ppl, do u wear a helmet for snowboardning?...I don't snowboard for very long yet (about 2yrs), but into the mountains I wouldn't go without a helmet...You feel a sense of security and it's especially good if you are not aware of some idiot hiting you from the back...Now for xmas I got a Giro full face helmet, it's really cool, feel like a professional in it
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How good is he?!!? :eek:

Incrediiiible!!! :cool:

After the break between Klaasen and Greatbatch, Klaasen was just incredible...

3-1 down and he won 6-3!
Top notch!
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sim90)
yeh sehwag is playin well........
if only they can build a few large partnerships!!!
they gota get close to 650-700 and then try to bowl the pakistanis out for less than 200.
this would give them enough time to bat carefully and hopefully win the match!!
No 700 would probably be pushing it, but this way i Pakistan should be relieved that they at least wont lose the match as they usually would!
sjcroft88
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by nasht)
better than tennis this is, but table tennis is better than this

yeh, table tennis is the coolest sport, but badminton is v cool too!!!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nope, I heard it was pretty good though.
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LuckyMan)
Did anyone watch WWE New Years Revolution on Sky Sports??
Yeah i watched it, loved the twist with Edge at the end
He will be a much better champion than John Cena i think.
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 13 years ago
I dislike Edge, but I am glad he is the champion now, he is a far better wrestler than Cena. Anyway the live sex was awful:p:
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kirstinx)
I dislike Edge, but I am glad he is the champion now, he is a far better wrestler than Cena. Anyway the live sex was awful:p:
I dont like him much really, but entertainment and in ring skill wise he would be alot better to watch as a champion than Cena.
And i knew something would happen to stop the live sex, as there was clearly kids in the arena :p:
Purple
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MNBStyle)
Anyone here that Brock lesnar is suppose to be coming back
He is suing the WWE and is now married to Rena Mero, so probably not

--------------

(Original post by MNBStyle)
I dont like him much really, but entertainment and in ring skill wise he would be alot better to watch as a champion than Cena.
And i knew something would happen to stop the live sex, as there was clearly kids in the arena :p:
It was at the end of the show the kids should have been taken out:p:

After Edge didnt save Lita, they will probably split up and Edge is back with his wife so its obviously an uncomfortable situation for them.
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He is suing the WWE and is now married to Rena Mero, so probably not
Well i heard hes trying to settle all that, in the hope he can then comeback but still :p:
Did anyone watch Smackdown last night to?? That whole Kurt Angle thing has confused me abit :p:
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just wondering whats the story with Kane? I thought that he was meant to have scars on his face and thats why he wore a mask - but i saw him a few days ago and he looks perfectly normal (though quite ugly) and he acts nothing like the old kane - he's got emotions etc.
Purple
Report 13 years ago
TNA will fail like WCW did:p: Also The Wrestling Channel has signed a new contract so the UK wont be as far behind with TNA programming.
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ba_ba1)
just wondering whats the story with Kane? I thought that he was meant to have scars on his face and thats why he wore a mask - but i saw him a few days ago and he looks perfectly normal (though quite ugly) and he acts nothing like the old kane - he's got emotions etc.
Oh he took his mask off a couple of years ago, as it was a stipulation in a match he had with Triple H.
He did have burns and scars at first when he took his mask off, then they randomly disappeared :p:
He seems to chop and change between the old kane and having emotions, hes much better when hes like the old kane thoe.

--------------

TNA will fail like WCW did:p: Also The Wrestling Channel has signed a new contract so the UK wont be as far behind with TNA programming.
I can't see TNA even challenging WWE in the way WCW did anyway, TNA will just be like ECW, where alot of people seem to like it but hardly anyone watches it :p:
Plus its mainly full of WWE rejects anyway
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed