Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok sure. Just interesting to see what people play etc...

ReputationRep:
    Wizard I know this sounds ridiculous, but they guy in the avatar looks like someone familiar! Who actually is it?

ReputationRep:
    If your not being sarcastic, its Samuel L Jackson.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO it is? It is sooooooooooooooooo unclear on the comp, I wasnt been sarcastic and the face looked familiar ;:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jog.Ra.Fee.)
    I hope he does too, he is such a great character - not a tennis lemon

Do you know Koukalova? I am guessing you do if you follow it religiously, she is also pretty insane. She screams and shouts and even when she wwins games she is cursing and what not...

Do you ever post on wtaworld.com and menstennisforums.com? They are ace tennis forums, some on there are crackers and obsessives but the majority are nice
    Dont follow WTA so closely but I do know about Koukalova.

Always read menstennisforums but wtaworld is nowhere near as good. I thought I followed tennis religiously and then you take a look on there. Some really knowledgable people.

--------------

(Original post by wizard)
    Hmm interesting i will bear that site in mind. I'm pretty handy with a tennis racket myself so hmm i'll have a look on that site, maybe start posting.

Im just curious to know what peoples standards are on here? ex county? club, mens 1st/2nd/3rd, womens 1st/2nd/3rd?
    Did used to play a lot at a club but was never really good enough to play at county level. Used to be in the 1st pair for my old school but only play once a week socially at uni now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Dont follow WTA so closely but I do know about Koukalova.

Always read menstennisforums but wtaworld is nowhere near as good. I thought I followed tennis religiously and then you take a look on there. Some really knowledgable people.
    I am the opposite, I follow womens more, and think wtaworld is so much better, mtf is like a graveyard. But atm, i cant post on there because i went and got myself a two month ban :laugh: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I am the opposite, I follow womens more, and think wtaworld is so much better, mtf is like a graveyard. But atm, i cant post on there because i went and got myself a two month ban :laugh: :rolleyes:
    lol what for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    lol what for?
    Firstly, one of the mods hates me, and secondly because I wasnt boring and insignificant, i made the site fun and voiced my opnions about certain posters which i found veeeeeery funny(most others did too) but the person was a little crybaby and lived their whole life by the site. She was a sad little creature, was on the site day and night with about 90,000 posts and seriosuly had no alternative life and i made fun of her and her obsessiveness. plus, she was annoying and irritating.

--------------

I forgot to say, she flooded the mods with complaints about me, i think they only banned me just to shut her up...

I think she was licking the moddie out too :haha:

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, one of the mods hates me, and secondly because I wasnt boring and insignificant, i made the site fun and voiced my opnions about certain posters which i found veeeeeery funny(most others did too) but the person was a little crybaby and lived their whole life by the site. She was a sad little creature, was on the site day and night with about 90,000 posts and seriosuly had no alternative life and i made fun of her and her obsessiveness. plus, she was annoying and irritating.

--------------

I forgot to say, she flooded the mods with complaints about me, i think they only banned me just to shut her up...

I think she was licking the moddie out too :haha:
    HAHA

ReputationRep:
    Humph, apart from that I am a nice guy

ReputationRep:
    Humph, apart from that I am a nice guy
    Who are your favourite players then?

ReputationRep:
    Myskina, Pennetta, Schiavone, Safarova(love her),loit,cara black(among loooooooads of others)

Santoro, Gaudio, Black(but retired this yeAr), Safin, Gasquet, Bagdhatis is my new favorite after aussie open and late last year

Who are yours? Also, do you have a username on the tennis forums?

ReputationRep:
    LMAO it is? It is sooooooooooooooooo unclear on the comp, I wasnt been sarcastic and the face looked familiar ;:
    Indeed it is Samuel L Jackson.

Not unclear at all - from Pulp Fiction film!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    WTF how did you manage that?!

ReputationRep:
    Myskina, Pennetta, Schiavone, Safarova(love her),loit,cara black(among loooooooads of others)

Santoro, Gaudio, Black(but retired this yeAr), Safin, Gasquet, Bagdhatis is my new favorite after aussie open and late last year

Who are yours? Also, do you have a username on the tennis forums?
    Myskina lol, one hell of a rollercoaster. Pennetta and Schiavone both decent (Schiavone is part british isnt she?). I saw Cara Black at Wimbledon about 5 years ago.

Santoro is the most unaorthadox player but still great to watch. Like Gaudio but is as bad as Myskina at times.

Womens: Sharapova, Hingis and Vaidasova

Mens: Federer, Agassi, Gonzalez, Coria, Gasquet, Henman and Murray.

Name is Allstar on MTF

ReputationRep:
    Lol I actually wanted to apply for one of those LTA ratings last year if you know what I mean so I could compete but it'd be really difficult to travel around to different places. My club is full of old fogies!

ReputationRep:
    got over excited and pumped too much?
    Or was you swinging your body to get that last rep...?

ReputationRep:
    I just do pressups rather than weights... is this an adequate substitute?

ReputationRep:
    not really
    it's not so great if u going on your own but some people likes it, i hope i can find some people in Peterborough

ReputationRep:
    It's all about Henin-Hardenne (I bone her big time) and Gasquet.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.