Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    well young lady, there are some things too sacred to be shared with canoodling...especially when there is all night to continue.... (the same is the case with england rugby internationals )
    So as soon as it is over......................

ReputationRep:
    well - I'm sure you get the idea...I hope you wont be thinking of john terry though

ReputationRep:
    well - I'm sure you get the idea...I hope you wont be thinking of john terry though
    Nah Cudders!!

ReputationRep:
    Well...thats alright then...but I can promise that you wont be thinking of them for long

ReputationRep:
    I'll be watching it! I love trying to figure out the rules I tried last year but I'm a lost cause. I'm supporting Seattle this year because thats where great sitcom Frasier is from

ReputationRep:
    Well...thats alright then...but I can promise that you wont be thinking of them for long
    Promise??

ReputationRep:
    if it'll get you infront of my telly (*ahem*) you can have it in writing

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, how bloody predictable- Cohen and Tindall get in having done absolutely NOTHING! and Dayglo and Dawson on the bench as well.

Still, barring those few disappointments (for me anyway), still looks a very tasty team, and the pack do indeed look awesome!

Roll on Saturday!

ReputationRep:
    if it'll get you infront of my telly (*ahem*) you can have it in writing
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    that comments a little unfair on cohen and dallaglio - they've both been in awesome form this season.
    But, yea - seeing that team I cant back any other this yea.... Roll on saturday indeed...

ReputationRep:
    Or, infact, any way you like it :love:

ReputationRep:
    Or, infact, any way you like it :love:
    You are such a flirt!!! :p:
    *renames thread*

ReputationRep:
    yea...you can talk hunni

*doesn't complain*

and, on that note - i'm off down the bar - absence make the heart.etc., when I get back i'll be pished....

ReputationRep:
    yea...you can talk hunni

*doesn't complain*

and, on that note - i'm off down the bar - absence make the heart.etc., when I get back i'll be pished....
    Have fun sweetie, I will be in bed when you get back.

ReputationRep:
    well - since your beauty sleep will only take a mere few seconds, I assume there will be room for me later on?

More seriously - have a good nights sleep, and talk again soon xXx

ReputationRep:
    well - since your beauty sleep will only take a mere few seconds, I assume there will be room for me later on?

More seriously - have a good nights sleep, and talk again soon xXx
    :blush: Have fun, catch ya soon *kisses on cheek*

ReputationRep:
    This thread is lovely!

ReputationRep:
    that comments a little unfair on cohen and dallaglio - they've both been in awesome form this season.
    But, yea - seeing that team I cant back any other this yea.... Roll on saturday indeed...
    Well I can't comment on Dayglo as I haven't really seen him much this season (I try and avoid wasps wherever possible lol), but Cohen still looks slow and useless as a winger from what I've seen. Granted not as slow and useless as last couple of seasons, but that wouldn't really be hard.

I guess I was hoping from something a bit more original, some new younger players getting a chance to show if they can step up or not- I'dve loved to see Voyce starting, or maybe Varndell on the bench. And Stuart Abbott dropped to the A team? so much for attacking running rugby :hmmm:

Still.....on the positive side of things our pack should demolish the welsh

But i'm still tipping france to win the championship....they have it all, muscle up front and awesome flair behind :cool:

ReputationRep:
    cheers - ive only ever surfed bout 3 times and cud get up n stuff.... so a mini-mal ok cheers!!

ReputationRep:
    Lets not forget Mike Hailwood, on the podium in his first few races for maclaren, then nurburgring.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.