Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Going to bed early been a hectic week this week at school and we are building a desert island and pirate ship in the hall tomorrow! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    AND a pirate ship? i'm jealous!

I'll get this essay done then probably lounge around...since i'm procrastinating over it (but you're definitely worth it ) I will miss the drinking deadline...and dont fancy a night out...although admittedly wednesday is the night... to go out...

Nothing on tomorrow until 2pm, so just lounge around I suppose!

ReputationRep:
    Every year we have what is called an installation and the hall gets transformed into a different theme. Last year it was Space and we had a mock up space shuttle and suits for the kids to wear. We use it to develop creativity in their writing.

At 2pm I will be going swimming with the yr 4's.

ReputationRep:
    Well...Swimming may be very good fun, but i'm happier climbing out of bed (Ok, i'm lazy - shoot me!)

But, wow - that sounds fantastic! we never used to have stuff like that at my school (although, my head teacher was an insane ***** and my teacher was the world leading collector of fridge magnets, so perhaps that is why!)

ReputationRep:
    We are very creative, the area the school is in is very poor and the kids really lack imagination with their writing. So it helps. Anyway hun, got to go. Bath is running. Catch you tomorrow, good luck with the essay. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a wonderful thing to be doing and, yea - creativity is something that its very hard to induce, so I applaud you for that! (I had the opposite experience - teaching english to little foreign kids at a summer camp I worked at last year wasn't easy - all the kids were loaded so they didn't need to imagine anything, since they had all they wanted...spoilt little gaah! :mad: but, bar that the majority of them were cool kids (they had the junior coaches from chelsea football club too )

Anyway - have a nice relax in your bath (cant think of a place i'd rather be right now :love: ) and I'll see you tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101mphfastball)
    Houston Dude! I couldn't bear to see the Astros not hitting. Going down on 0 and 4 hurts.
    Come Spring the rivallry begins!

ReputationRep:
    Point taken- I really should stop being so one-eyed when I watch rugby lol

And I agree Varndell needs time, and a lot of work on his defence.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens on saturday. Given the injuries wales have and the looking at the might of the england pack I think england will win it, though by how much is hard to tell

ReputationRep:
    Since they will also be wanting to stamp a point home and also paying back for last year, I think it will be a pretty significant margin - i would say 20 ish points.

as for crap wingers in defence - 40% of tries against wales come through shane williams...

ReputationRep:
    Because Ferrari don't take drivers who crash into team mates or ones that don't cope too well with being second fiddle (you can't possibly pin your championship hopes on Montoya, he's not consistent enough).

ReputationRep:
    Haha definitely the self-humiliation

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i know i was just suggesting it, it would never happen! But 2007's driver line up possibilities are going to be interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Anyone?

Obviously there will be one young lady out there who after previously lamenting living in Pittsburgh could be very happy come sunday...but is anyone else planning to watch? I most certainly am...
    My university already sent out a letter asking people not to riot regardless of the outcome. Actually, it was more like "Burning couches is understandable, but lighting cars on fire is going too far."

And I'll still lament living in Pittsburgh no matter the outcome, because a crazy victory party or the head-dragging of a defeat will demonstrate how little there is to the city either way. :p:

ReputationRep:
    well - incase you never get over the alcoholic stupor resulting from the game, good luck

ReputationRep:
    thank you, though I only drink in moderation as being drunk is something i consider highly unattractive. I will probably be the most sober person within the metropolitan area on Monday morning.

ReputationRep:
    Def, love the NFL and always have/will. Go steelers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    thank you, though I only drink in moderation as being drunk is something i consider highly unattractive. I will probably be the most sober person within the metropolitan area on Monday morning.
    then you're bound to get lucky...

erm - no!

I was impartial before, but now, Its steelers all the way (just to keep you happy and to apologise for that first remark)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Lol not as bad as when you hit yourself with your racket :p:
    I have become insensitive to it; the number of times I've done that! ;P

ReputationRep:
    Why does Robinson always play noon next to Tindall? They are exactly the same type of players - big boshers. Either one or the other. Cudn't Simpson-daniel play outside centre for some variation

France and England will be an awesome game .

ReputationRep:
    Noon isn't just a bosher though - so its not the same. admittedly, in my opinion, he is the best centre we have, and can play 12 and 13, so this is perfect

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.