Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by graz8)
    Why does Robinson always play noon next to Tindall? They are exactly the same type of players - big boshers. Either one or the other. Cudn't Simpson-daniel play outside centre for some variation

France and England will be an awesome game .

Just what I have been saying for ages! Noon would be good with another more creative player (e.g.Sinbad or Barkley), but with Tindall inside him we have no hope :hmmm:

Is France-England the final match this year does anyone know? Would certainly make an awesome finish

ReputationRep:
    I suppose we'll just have to wait and see - IMO they are the best pairing though, aslong as tindalls kicking is as good as old.
    france is the penultimate game, the last being against ireland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    thank you, though I only drink in moderation as being drunk is something i consider highly unattractive. I will probably be the most sober person within the metropolitan area on Monday morning.
    iI only drink while I am moderating. LOL Well sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    well...its better than whilst working I suppose good day at work?

ReputationRep:
    Busy day. I didn't drown any kids though, pity there is one or two I would have loved to have done so.

Tomorrow is a good day, besides being Friday. I am in the reception class and they love me.

ReputationRep:
    well - i understand that feeling...although these were 12-17 years olds i was working with...got 3 black eyes playing water polo in 6 weeks - not good!
    How did creating the desert island/ship go?

and - aww! reception!

ReputationRep:
    It was put of until tomorrow as we needed the hall for a governors meeting tonight. LOL Why they didnt think of that before I dont know.

Should look good though, we have a cannon and a big palm tree donated by an amateur dramtics soc. It is really cool.

Reception class are lovely, they give you hugs just for being there. One little girl runs at you and flings her arms around your neck. All we are allowed to do for obvious reasons is pat them on the head and try to prise them off. Shame really but it has to be done. All some of them want is a little love. The estate the school is on is bad and has high unemployment and drug abuse among other things.

ReputationRep:
    its fine when you are wearing joggers, but when you wear shorts, everyone can see the red marks from where you just hit yourself...

Ahh I should really book the court again and play!!! I miss it!!!

ReputationRep:
    thats nasty...but i agree with the hug policy thing - its far too easy to get caught up with it wrong, especially with kids not explaining stuff properly to parents.etc.etc.

Its great to see that logic is still being taught anyway argh! governors meetings *snore!* but, oh well!

Sounds like you're working at a school where all those smiles are really being put to good use anyway cindy

ReputationRep:
    I am as smiley in real life as on here and very rarely frown or shout at the kids. I don't need to. Talk to them as little adults and explain even Reception kids and they understand. I love teaching, hated the bit whilst I was training and all the performance meetings etc. Hence the reason why I stay away from the teaching forum. Brings back bad memories.

So hows your lazy day been?? Did you stay in bed till 2pm?

ReputationRep:
    No! i didn't go to bed in the end...just worked though. And, yea - I have a mate whose on primary school teacher training at the moment - and has a ridiculous amount of sex...

Just off out for a curry with some mates now anyway - so you have a good night hunni and i'll see you tomorrow xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    No! i didn't go to bed in the end...just worked though. And, yea - I have a mate whose on primary school teacher training at the moment - and has a ridiculous amount of sex...

Just off out for a curry with some mates now anyway - so you have a good night hunni and i'll see you tomorrow xxx
    Okay babes, you too and don't forget to put the loo roll in the fridge for the morning. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno I really don't think Montoya is as bas as people think I rekon he just needs the right looking after and to be treater with decency coz like at williams he was playing no 2 to ralf schumacher who is fairly useless and now at mclaren they promised him equal status to Kimi and they've let him down to I rekon he has a lot of anger which can be turned into a passion 4 the team he's at!!!

All that said I'd rather not have him at Ferrari but I'd rather have him to someone unproven like Rossi!!

Well, Rossi was making some decent times in testing...

ReputationRep:
    Geoffrey boycott talks a load of rubbish really. Before the england vs pak series he said that england will walk all over pakistan with a whitewash. How wrong he was.

I think he became a cricketer because he had a few shillings in his pocket which got him in the team, or maybe the selectors were drunk when he was picked.

ReputationRep:
    pittsburgh, sir.

ReputationRep:
    I never knew you could be so crude cindy :eek:

For your information - I had a kashmiri (banana based curry), so its not likely to burn - but it was a good night...just spent 2 hours slumped in the JCR chatting about stuff (one of those good drunken chats where you cant remember what you talked about).

Anyway - hope you had a good nights sleep by the time you see this, and, if appropriate, work went well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doops)
    hey
    i wanna get into surfing more but i dnt no wat board to get - can anyone help me out n let me no wat type of board is best for wat?
    cheers
    What you suck, I already made about 3 threads dedicated to surfing lately

Jst jokes, good on you for wanting to start up. Don't know if they offer them in the UK but here in Oz Quiksilver and Billabong offer surfing classes that are meant to be a lot of fun, plus you go in the running to win mad prizes etc. to boot.

ReputationRep:
    Been up all night being sick and well, visiting the toilet often, so I am having today off! :eek: So I don't get to see the hall while Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your hearts content!!

PS vBookie for this weekends matches are up

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.